=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request

Go down 
+3
DangerousDoug
gblanco
changed soldier
7 posters
AuthorMessage
changed soldier

changed soldier

Birthday : 1994-05-16

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Hey Guys it has been a year or very close to it, I know why i was banned, for excessive typing and smack talk, I am so sorry for that, I just want to ask to be unbanned, It means so much to me to play in you're server, I promise i have changed, I rarely talk in game anymore, and if I do annoy you all you have to do is ban me again and you wont hear from me again..

I hope you guys can share a little Christmas spirit and unban me and give me a shot, I would really love to prove myself and play in you're server  Smile 

Battlefield 2 is my happy place, Please give me a last and final chance, It would mean the world to me  Smile 
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 am

And what is your bf2 name ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
changed soldier

changed soldier

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:54 am

Woolworths.Pialba  Sad  Please give me a chance Gblanco
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:06 am

The name Woolworths.Pialba  is not on are ban list. But lol I think I know you Robin.  jocolor
Back to top Go down
changed soldier

changed soldier

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:16 am

ahh is that the name im banned on, Sorry about that ,Yes that is me, Is it possible for me to be unbanned? I promise i will be good  Smile 
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:54 am

Sorry I think your Ban is permanent.  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
changed soldier

changed soldier

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 am

I was only banned once  Sad  may I just have one chance to prove i am not like that anymore  Sad  Please, I would like to play here with my brother on a good ping server
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:44 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
The name Woolworths.Pialba  is not on are ban list. But lol I think I know you Robin.  jocolor
Good memory Doug  elephant 
https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t1493-unban-request
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Is the {TO} clan a bunch of young kids? A few are real douche bags and smart ass's pushing the envelope as hard as they can and the rest are pretty descent most of the time. I had a problem with one who was banned after he ticked a few off. His members told me they would handle him and it was wrong what he did but when he came back they were cool with him F*&king with me when I was calling him out for being a ass. I honestly cant figure the clan out. Cut
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Now, Cut, TO may have some smacktards, it is a young clan and some members may still need a little "trimming", but we can't judge all clan members because a few some misbehaved...
I know some of the guys there and there are good guys in theur clan; of course, all baskets eventually have a rotten apple...
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Quote :
A "few" are real douche bags and smart ass's pushing the envelope as hard as they can and the rest are pretty descent most of the time.

Porra, that is what I said if you re read my post. I have had pretty good luck with most of them but at least three have been total Nipple Noses Smile Cut

Unban Request Kbg6
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm

"but we can't judge all clan members because a few..."

That's the thing about representing a group.
What one does, reflects upon the whole.

Also, that BBQ sauce is some of the best store bought out there.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1