=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been an issue with one player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Been an issue with one player Empty
PostSubject: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 pm

A few have been upset with Sievitt-cat who is pretty abusive with players. I came in around 8:00 pm tonight and he was using choice language. The other irritant is M1 Thumper who did the same a bit later. Are these guys allowed to come in and tell anyone they feel to go F*&^ off and so on? I enjoy a good argument but these two are a bit to much. Cut
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm

It is a free speech server. While some people really can get on your nerves, it is allowed to be an ass by some who like to take it to a level
that goes beyond what is needed to get a point across.

While I am guilty of using some salty language, I TRY not to focus it on a person unless it is warranted by their actions or words.

E
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 am

Got yah. I can give as good as I get and never notice any of the clan members acting this way so I figured it was free speech but without viral hate like a few spew..

I will either ignore or do what I am best at which is to annoy without being vulgar Smile. Cut
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Yes and while it is a free speech server if we find that it becomes disruptive to game play we can shut them down with a a simple warning to back it off a notch or if really warranted kick them to get get there attention.. free speech is not a pass to be disruptive to everyone elses game. most argue for a few minutes or so and go on.. so not often is this an issue, but if it does become a issue and continues all round please notify an admin and I'm sure they can convince the hate mongers to chill or go some where else Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
rite-wabbit

rite-wabbit

Birthday : 1962-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 am

hi guys,
i remember well the incident that cut is refering to and he came in in the middle of a dispute between me and another player and he instantly started in on me about my lang. he had no idea what hsd transpired bfore he got there and did not need to get involved in it .he did not need to join my squad, but stayed in to talk shit as much as me and was pissed as i was having a great round, as was the chinesse team, sorry i stay in jet and wreak havoc on af. that really is the issue with these clowns, if im not on there team they hate me and if i am i provide cover by keeping jets grounded and they have no prob, with me then. funny how that works. i know i have a mouth on me and use it to much at times. but im not going to sit by and let somone give me shit and call me all kinds of names for terring it up in jet, so i talk shit, thats why i like the t f c server the best. its a free speach server, and other than 1 time i have nerver had a issue here, i hope to keep it that way:!: Exclamation  sorry if anyone gets butt hurt, it is just a game to pass the time, get over it , p. s. not everyone is the same , if they were what a boring place this world would be! oK PLAY HARD HAVE FUN TALK SMACK . SEE YOU ON THE ISLAND
WABBIT/SEIVETT-CAT
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 am

Rabbit, I in no way said anything to you that day. I was on Thumper and Seivett who are always mouthing off to all of th eplayers at anytime someone says anythign they do not like. . I hope you didn't take it that I was getting on you as I was sticking up for you. I get butt hurt when you keep kicking my arse in game but I have not started with you that I remember. I hope I misunderstood you in the above post and meant The other two were the ones mouthing off to you which was what I got involved with. Cut
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:11 am

I see you signed Wabbit/Seivitt cat. Are you saying you are playing under both names? That is confusing as I have only had words with Cat over his abusinve launguage in voice to which I have never remember Wabbit doing that. Cut
Back to top Go down
rite-wabbit

rite-wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 am

Idea Idea Idea Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ok cut here it is (rite-wabbit is sievitt-cat, seivitt-cat is rite-wabbit!!!!!cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:39 am

I left a server last year that had this same issue as the owners let folks like you run amuck screwing with all of the people who played. Well after 10 years they closed finally last month because everyone got tired of it. It was something that had progressed just their last year and like a plague. I guess I am just thin skinned to that type of behavior after seeing it ruin a few good servers and especially name changes to dick with people as you never dicked with me when playing as Wabbit. That's fine as I see trying to help you did me no good and I do despise people like yourself who enjoy starting trouble and playing games like that.

I now know better. I forget sometimes that people like yourself are going to always be around no matter which server I play on and have to keep that in mind along with the mute button. Cut
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
I now know better. I forget sometimes that people like yourself are going to always be around no matter which server I play on and have to keep that in mind along with the mute button. Cut

That was going to be my suggestion.

E
Back to top Go down
rite-wabbit

rite-wabbit

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 pm

well cut if you really must know why i switched accounts its because for some reason i canot change my password and cannot log rite on, so my other acc. is the one im using, and as i recall you joined server and saw i called someone assrat and u piped up and started talking shit without a clue what happened to warrent it, i playthe same as i do as wabbit , you never were sach a hardass to rabbit i guess is why we never had words before, you had a stiffy at sievitt as soon as you joined and it progressed from there, mabe you were not having a very good day, some one park in your parking spot at work? no sex from wife? hand broke? sorry not my fault ! go find some one else to bitch at! enf. said. plz do not join my squad in the future
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

You seem to forget things. I was a commander and had dropped arty. I watched you roll al the way into it with plenty of warning. I seen the next round two people walked into arty again and I asked why are you guys walking into my arty to which you called me a stupid f-ing a$$ hole. I responded to you please do not start swearing at me and explained what I had done and how you guys had plenty of warning to which you used plenty of choice words again. Face to face I would have beaten your arse. But in a case or you clearly attacking me verbally for no reason shows me your an internet punk who has no social skills.

So to tel it like it happened,,, we had no issues before because you had not spoke to me or many others on the server that way. That day you were also going at it with other people playing and I for one do not like to see people enjoying the server have to take sh&t and be pushed away from the server because your social skills suck. All the admins had to do was go back and see how you were treating people. I clearly not going to go out of my way to start crap with people like you seem to have been doing lately.

I have said enough on the issue and others who play have seen who has an problem abusing players. Cut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been an issue with one player   Been an issue with one player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been an issue with one player
Page 1 of 1