=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty much screwed as I lost password

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Pretty much screwed as I lost password Empty
PostSubject: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Not only did I loose my password I had an old email linked to it. I cannot log into BF2 and getting no support as of yet. I hate to re-up and loose everything I earned. Not sure when I will get back in as I am to busy to keep screwing with them and hate to bite the bullet and re-up like I said but may have to Sad. Cut
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Ahhh bummer man.
I forgot mine once. Took me a few days to go through every single password and scheme I have ever used, but was lucky enough to figure it out.
I feel for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Yep just what I did. Took a day break and started over with the passwords and found it. Happy I do not have to start over Smile Cut
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
Yep just what I did. Took a day break and started over with the passwords and found it. Happy I do not have to start over Smile Cut

Write it down and put it in a safety deposit box....lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Can't you request to reset the password? That's what I had to do because I couldn't remember the password or the login name I use.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Problem was I hadn't reset my Email that changed a few years ago when we moved. It was one of those rare ones I forgot about. I guess Now I had better change it if it will let me. Cut

Pretty much screwed as I lost password 091sized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty much screwed as I lost password   Pretty much screwed as I lost password Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty much screwed as I lost password
Page 1 of 1