=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5:00 am nitemare,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rite-wabbit

rite-wabbit

Birthday : 1962-05-30

5:00 am nitemare, Empty
PostSubject: 5:00 am nitemare,   5:00 am nitemare, Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:20 am

hy guys, here i am again in the am and all the jerks must be on the tfc server today, please check bfr for some regulars raping server with no reguard for any rules, hawkeye1954 artting last flag and raping it with jet, arkwrightnz raping last flag in jet,maulwurf12 doing it all .and noobs in on action luowen, and others to numerous to mention. 5 am alaskan time. thanks wabbb
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 5:00 am nitemare,   5:00 am nitemare, Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

To add to this topic.....Hawk has played in T.O. server too.....and have noticed more than once,rule infraction I.E. Attacking uncap with armor etc.

Just stating....player doesn't follow rules on more than one server,and the only benefit of the doubt I would give,if any.....could be a language barrier thing?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 5:00 am nitemare,   5:00 am nitemare, Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:22 pm

After playing the battle recorder, these are the players banned.

sbs9914 - bombing on several ocassions last flag
fdshjgsd@ - non stop raping last flag with cobra
HawkEye1954 - non stop artying last flag
arkwright - non stop raping last flag with cobra
vrzask - bombing last flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: 5:00 am nitemare,   5:00 am nitemare, Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

It is funny how people think just because an Admin is not on at that moment that they can get away with breaking the rules.

Just like I say at work "Don't worry about the Trooper you see, worry about the one that you DON'T see"
because chances are we see you!

I can't count the number of times I have stopped someone for doing something stupid just to hear them say "I didn't see you"
I tell them "it doesn't matter if you saw me or not, you are not suppose to drive like that" as I am about to explain their ticket to them

lol! lol! 

E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5:00 am nitemare,   5:00 am nitemare, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5:00 am nitemare,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: