=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned why?

Go down 
+6
illerkiller1
gblanco
porra_eusoumau
rapidfx
DangerousDoug
THEXFILES
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
E641

E641

Banned why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:35 am

THEXFILES wrote:
No problem, I wont be back, I hate servers that admins think pulling their power makes them feel important, it is only a fcking game and you guys take it to damm serious. I have been running for the chopper or jet and been purposely ran over By one of your own members ( and not just once either), but you dont see that footage in your battle recorder do you? maybe if you would  pay more attention to people like you watch THEXFILEZ you would see what I do is very minor.
You have the ability to post videos of the =TFC= member running you over several times as you have said. Accidents running people over definitely happen from time to time. The action in the video definitely was NOT an accident!

So enforcing the rules makes an Admin act as if they are on a power trip?
Our rules are clearly posted and enforced across the board to everyone on the server.

E
Back to top Go down
THEXFILES

Birthday : 1959-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:15 am

week ban I can see, but a month ? and what the video shows and what I seen on my end is different, not sure if it was server ping or my ping or lag, but I shot at the jeep. Even after I shot i tried to finish off the jeep with my rifle, even told the guy I was sorry but you didnt post that in a video for everyone to see did you??? this idiot even tried to tk the other guy you banned MVTMT or something like that, been squading up the last few weeks with moneysSuck, ask him if i dont play by the rules. to me I am just being singled out or a whloe lot of people would be getting banned not just me.
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 am

As Blanco stated u and the other player were both banned he accepted his punishment and didn't argue thats accepting responsability for his actions.. Xfile like u said its just a game next time u will remember to report instead of teamkill,  come back after Ban and all will be good again gettiing angry or saying things didn't happen when video shows it did only hurts your case and makes u harder to trust in the future if something happens.. always report everything to admin and post it in forums if no admins available in game when incidents occur

Last edited by GunnySgtJR on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THEXFILES

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am

illerkiller1 wrote:
Xfiles They Do not let the power go to their heads. =TFC= makes the server fun for everyone to play in. If you broke the rules take the 1 week Ban like a man and Deal with it.  If you don't like the rules Find another server where you like the rules you must play here all the time for a reason.

illerkiller
I do like the rules and try to play by them, but you need to weed out the asshats that come on here that tk and disrupt game play from all the others like myself that want to play the game instead of banning your regulars, regulars is what makes your server run.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 am

THEXFILES wrote:
No problem, I wont be back, I hate servers that admins think pulling their power makes them feel important
Ask and you shall receive.
Ban is permanent now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
THEXFILES

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:16 am

Fine with me, your a dick anyway !!!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 am

banned from the forums also
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 pm

gblanco wrote:

Ask and you shall receive.
Ban is permanent now.
Damn, the guy is importante!
It's the first time I saw a player being banned with a Bible quote... is this a special clan or what?
ROTFL
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:32 pm

THEXFILES wrote:

regulars is what makes your server run.
Wrong.
Regulars WHO PLAY BY THE RULES AND MAKE PALYING ENJOIABLE AND FUN FOR OTHERS are what make our server run

Regulars who spoil gamefun and act as assholes only ruin the servers, and we can do without them.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Why do people think attitude and anger will make something go their way.. On the internet...
I didn't have a problem with this player. I just don't get people who come here after a ban or whatever and reply with anger and attitude, accusations of admins doing this or that, admins running people down for the jet or helo on purpose??? and veiled and not so veiled insults and even threats. It would almost be entertaining to filter through all the board posts for one liners of all the hate and such, then post it.
Insinuating that admins get some sort of power trip from banning some guy we don't even know. Like we sit back and drink beer and talk about that one guy we banned...
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
vtrucker2000

vtrucker2000

Birthday : 1964-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:00 pm

rapidfx wrote:
Why do people think attitude and anger will make something go their way.. On the internet...
I didn't have a problem with this player. I just don't get people who come here after a ban or whatever and reply with anger and attitude, accusations of admins doing this or that, admins running people down for the jet or helo on purpose??? and veiled and not so veiled insults and even threats. It would almost be entertaining to filter through all the board posts for one  liners of all the hate and such, then post it.
Insinuating that admins get some sort of power trip from banning some guy we don't even know. Like we sit back and drink beer and talk about that one guy we banned...
Like, this one time, at BAN practice... cheers lol! geek 
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:49 pm

vtrucker2000 wrote:

Like, this one time, at BAN practice... cheers lol! geek 
OMG Trucker you keel me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned why?   Banned why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned why?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2