=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rite-wabbit

rite-wabbit

Birthday : 1962-05-30

killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Empty
PostSubject: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 am

hey guys ive had some issues in the am with a guy named killaton teamkilling on ship anytime he likes. i have ss of it him and sow jet both, teamkilling, i dont seem to be able to post ss , but i sent them to blanko in email. this guy is a dick when no adminns are on server.scratch Exclamation
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:03 am

Blanco will review the battlerecorder or one of our senior admins and if it is happening those individuals will be dealt with... thanks for reporting the issue to us we like to keep this server fair and fun for all players .. Blanco or one of the other admins will get back with u prob later today afro 
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Cant verify battle recorder
This happened 3 days ago and the server keeps only last 2 days
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:28 pm

rite-wabbit wrote:
killaton team killing this guy is a dick when no admins are on server.scratch Exclamation
Concur.
Seen him many times acting like a ass hat with his disrupting game play.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:52 am

When you see someone acting like a ass hat with his disrupting game play. let us know what time it happend. And do it with in 48hr.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:24 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
When you see someone acting like a ass hat with his disrupting game play. let us know what time it happened. And do it with in 48hr.
No admins on, late at night or in the early morning hours is when the ass hats arrive. There are a lot of players that play ONLY when there are no admins online.

I will try to post when this happens, but do not want to get to the point where =TFC= members are annoyed by my posts.

Haven't played that much lately on the =TFC= server because of the game play and it gets frustrating. Don't think I should fill up the forums with complaints.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm

We need all the help we can get when no admins are playing.
To make it easy for you, we dont need screenshots, we need names, date and time and we will verify the logs and battle recorder and take the appropiate actions.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship   killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killatonn and sow-jet teamkilling on ship
Page 1 of 1