=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A state police catching speeders

Go down 
+2
E641
gblanco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

A state police catching speeders Empty
PostSubject: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Any experience like this E ?

A state police catching speeders Policeofficer

Sitting on the highway waiting to catch speeders, a state police officer saw a car puttering along at 22 MPH.
He thinks to himself, that car is just as dangerous as a speeder.
So, he turns his lights on and pulls the car over.
Approaching the car, he notices there are 5 old ladies, two at the front and 3 at the back, wide eyed and looking like ghosts.

The driver obviously confused said, "Officer, I don't understand, I wasn't doing over the speed limit!, What seems to be the problem?"
"Ma'am," the officer said, "you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous".
"Slower than the speed limit? NO SIR! I was doing exactly 22 miles an hour", the old woman said proudly.

The officer containing a chuckle explains that 22 was the route number, not the speed limit.
A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned, thanking the officer for pointing out her error.
"Before I go Ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone OK?

These women seem badly shaken and haven't uttered a word all this time" "Oh! they will be alright in a minute, Officer, we just got off Route 142."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Actually I have gotten one like this before, I stopped a car for speeding once at 90 mph, he immediately said
"The sign back there said 85"! I told him the sign he was referring to was telling him he was on Interstate-85
and the speed limit was 65. I then told him I am glad he wasn't traveling on US 220 which runs north and south
thru the county.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:53 pm

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 am

Lmao !!
And what's worse is these people actually have licence to drive cars on public highways
lol! 
Back to top Go down
plb2416

plb2416

Birthday : 1976-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 pm

lol! whats the best or worse excuse you have heard for speeding E.lol! 
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm

plb2416 wrote:
lol! whats the best or worse excuse you have heard for speeding E.lol! 
The MOST used excuse is "I have to go to the bathroom" (even though I stop them right after an exit on a interstate or just after a store on a county road)

The two that stand out the most after all my years of stopping cars is:

I got a car speeding high 60's in a 45 and when I asked him why he was going so fast, his response was "I am on my way to the hospital"
to which I asked what was wrong and his response "I spilled acid in my eye yesterday and I am having trouble seeing the speedometer"
I then asked him "if you are having trouble seeing then why isn't your passenger driving"? and his response ""Oh, he doesn't know where
the hospital is" TICKET!

I got a girl speeding 65 in a 45 and immediately she said "Sir, the reason I was speeding is the puppy I have in the car was down by my
feet and I didn't realize I was going so fast" to which I said "Mam, I don't know about you but whenever I get something down by my feet,
I lift them up I don't push down harder on whats under them" (referring to the gas pedal" TICKET

I have heard them all, called people ambulances and followed them to the hospital to find out they were all lying about an ailment or a wife
being pregnant about to have the baby and one guy who I got at 115 in a 55 zone who said he needed an ambulance because he was going
to the hospital who when we got there said he had a urinary tract infection, after a couple of hours in the hospital they came back and said
NOTHING was wrong with him so he got an additional charge called "resist, delay or obstruct"

I even got a guy one morning well over a hundred in a 55 who when I asked why he was going so fast replied "I am on my way to court for
driving with a revoked license and I am running late" Needless to say he didn't make it to court that morning but I did swing by to let the judge
know he was in the county jail and wouldn't be there that morning.

Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

E641 wrote:
but I did swing by to let the judge

Is that the "to serve" part of "to serve and protect"?
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:21 pm

usmom wrote:
E641 wrote:
but I did swing by to let the judge

Is that the "to serve" part of "to serve and protect"?
That was so there wouldn't be a warrant out for his arrest since he missed his court date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A state police catching speeders   A state police catching speeders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A state police catching speeders
Page 1 of 1