=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back

Go down 
+6
dano457
rapidfx
usmom
gblanco
Tango5-7
brettlwason
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

=TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

very cool about your young one.............LIFE is shorter that you probably realize.......you by the way have created quite a stir with my =TFC= members
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Do come back and I look forward to being your pilot/gunner............dano457..............................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 am

Can someone pass the butter for my popcorn?

Glad you guys made up.  I'm very passionate about my game, and from time to time, I will say angry things too." Good thing I don't say it a lot:) If I lag as a gunner, I will not gun again for the rest of evening.  Yeah, sometimes people may say things that shouldn't be said.  For all it's worth, please know that we are all respectful to others.  Dano is a good guy.  He loves to fly a chopper and can help you win games.  I understand where you're coming from and glad you came here to talk about it.  Glad you like our server and please come back again to enjoy the game we all love.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:47 am

It's damn frustrating with a gunner/pilot that doesn't handle business and death shortly follows but, that was do to internet lag. hmm I have noticed a lot of connection problems too. Ping is jumping around, BAM I am dead, and lagging out to the point of disconnection. Also, the =TFC= server doesn't always show up in the master server list.

I pinged your server 30 times and it came out good. However, trace route tests came up with "timeout" on one of the hops to the =TFC= game server. In another test, a different hop came up with a 236 ping.

illerkiller1:

Try some trace route tests using the cmd prompt. May be you can see where the problem lies with your internet connection.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 pm

I have to say that I have flown with and against Dano MANY times, he takes the game seriously as I think most of us do.  I have flown with people MANY times that don't understand that you can guide the TV missile after firing it and it become aggravating if you are flying with someone who has lag issues or just can't gun well at all. If I have an issue with lag or a setup that is going to cause me not to be able to use a asset to its fullest potential then I stay out of that asset.

I have told MANY people if they can't use it for the best purpose of the team to stay out of it to allow someone to help the team win.  I know some people see it as just a game to have fun but I am a very competitive person. I hate to lose at checkers. I try very hard to win every round I play no matter which team I am on.

I agree with Blanco that adding your complaint to a reference of donating to the server sounds very out of place, but I also have to stand up for Dano because I have always known him to be a nice fair player.  We all have our bad days and I am sure I have ruffled a few feathers many times.  We have been playing this game for a long time together and we are passionate about it so we do get caught up in a game.

This is a free speech server with a few exceptions so we do say things that might offend some so please be prepared to hear things that you might not agree with but accept the fact that it is allowed here.  We welcome new players, just take the time to read the in game scrolling rules or look at them on the website to become familiar with the last flag rules.

E
Back to top Go down
illerkiller1

illerkiller1

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:36 pm

E i agree with you I like playing in the server and I realize I might hear some things that I don't want to sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

E641 wrote:
I hate to lose at checkers. I try very hard to win every round I play no matter which team I am on.

Me too. When I am at the grocery store bagging up my stuff, I bag my shit faster than the guy in the other lane! hahaha

E641 wrote:
This is a free speech server with a few exceptions so we do say things that might offend some so please be prepared to hear things that you might not agree with but accept the fact that it is allowed here.

This goes for non members too? From a player to a clan member?
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

I DON'T KNOW ONE =TFC= MEMBER THAT ISN'T PASSIONATE ABOUT WINNING .......I NORMALLY PING AROUND 190-200 WHICH MAKES IT DAMN HARD TO TV AND SHOOT IN THE CHOPPER. BUT IF I'M AROUND AND THERE'S NO GUNNER FOR THE ATTACK CHOPPER I AM ALWAYS ASKED TOO GET IN EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW ABOUT MY PING ETC...WHETHER IT BE DANO WES E PLB DOUG ....SOMEDAYS I MIGHT GET 1 KILL..BUT SOME OTHER DAYS I MIGHT GET 20....SO AS U CAN SEE I HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS BUT MY MAIN GOAL IS TOO HELP MY TEAM WIN....WITH A PASSION...

WE HAVE A SAYING HERE IN AUSTRALIA.....
BUILD A BRIDGE GET OVER IT..

SO CAN WE PLSE PUT THIS POST TOO BED AND MOVE ON..
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am

Tango5-7 wrote:

This goes for non members too?  From a player to a clan member?

Yes, Free Speech is for everyone.

E
Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 pm

To much on this subject!!!! To many people commenting!!! The only ones that have anything to say are the ADMINS and Dano!!!! He apologized and that should be enough!!!! Let it die PLZ!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back   =TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=TFC= MEMBER Makes me not want to come back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2