=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Empty
PostSubject: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm

It happens every round at one point or another. The US has 3 flags and the CN have 2 but, 1 changes and turns white. Is this an example of the Last Flag Attack rule? Players are still actively bombing, bullet fire from jets/choppers are coming in, and the commander is dropping arty.

Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Screen036-1
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Neutral flags does not count as flags because you cant spawn.
If chinese team has only one complete flag, then it is a last flag situation.

Last edited by gblanco on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

gblanco wrote:
Neutral flags does not count as flags.
If chinese team has only one complete flag, then it is a last flag situation.

Okay.
I've noticed players do not realize that and keep attacking. It was happening tonight and DD took care of it. It usually stops when an admin +s Last flag and not until then.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:49 am

I am guilty of it as I get so caught up and am doing 5 things at once. But there have been times that there were two flags, I hit arty and the opposing team has a few men drop the flag very fast. Technically the commander did nothing wrong and this needs to be considered.

But in a case like I did last night which was I played on the Island side every time I came on until late when I was on the American side I forgot that I was not allowed to bomb on last flag. I was kicked and rightfully so. Trying to do to many things at one and getting caught up is why I do this occasionally. But trusst me it isn't on purpose and I hope admins understand that Smile Cpt CutUmUp
Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey we all make mistakes....I've put arty on carrier thinking I was US when I was actually China. I have to say that the Members here are fair when it comes to Kicking and banning. We all make mistakes and usually unless your being a real TOOL only kick you to give you a time out and to let the other players know were running a fair game.

Yes lately, last flag areas have been confusing alot of people. Example: If China has one flag and a US flag turns gray I have seen US attack because it was formally there flag or because Is neutral. Really up to interpretation by admins, however I just make it a habit to stay away with Arty or aircraft and only attack with infantry. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

drangd1 wrote:
Example: If China has one flag and a US flag turns gray I have seen US attack because it was formally there flag or because Is neutral. Really up to interpretation by admins,
A gray flag is not a Chinese flag,  and therefore not last flag, And it can be attacked. no admin interpretation required.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

On the other hand, If Chinese only have South base and they turn the flag gray at Beach,
South base cannot be attacked until the gray flag at Beach turns Chinese.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
A gray flag is not a Chinese flag,  and therefore not last flag, And it can be attacked. no admin interpretation required.

I think what Drangd1 means is when a flag turns gray, some players start attacking the last flag.
And yes, this has nothing to do with admins interpretation.

Last flag rule applies only when one chinese flag remains.
You CANT attack the last flag no matter how many neutral flags chinese has.
Once chinese capture a second flag and they have another flag to spawn, last flag rule does not apply anymore.

For those wondering why we use the last flag rule......
Like in boxing, when the boxer is down, you CANT continue hitting him, giving him a chance to recover.
But you can knock out the boxer the same as you can capture the last flag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Sorry should have been more specific...I was talking about gray flag....no attacking last flag At all. What I meant by discretion was that some admins will warn you via squad talk, Big letters. or will just kick you out right...Forgive me!!!!!Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury    Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Flag Attack Clarification Inqury
Page 1 of 1