=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love the Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
illerkiller1

illerkiller1

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Love the Server Empty
PostSubject: Love the Server   Love the Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 am

Hello My name is illerkiller( Anthony) I found your server last week and I absolutely love it. Everyone in the TFC clan is so nice and helpful. And It is a blast playing with you all. Not to many good servers still left in BF2. I like that there is a rule structure that is actually enforced. And Admins are always in there server and do not miss a beat. You guys keep up the great job. I will definitely be playing here every night
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Love the Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love the Server   Love the Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks for stopping by Anthony
We always try to do our best.
Our mission is to provide an excitable and enjoyable gaming experience for one and all.
Dont hesitate to ask for any admin help. Sometimes you need to ask for help more than once if admins are busy.
If no admin is playing and you see some players breaking the rules, you can write their names in this forum, the day and approximate time they were breaking the rules and we will take the appropriate actions.

Happy killings
See you in the battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com

Love the Server
Page 1 of 1