=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF

Go down 
+4
E641
DangerousDoug
pfcvaldez
gblanco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Empty
PostSubject: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Roughly at 5:00pm PST.

While playing today, a TFC clan member shot a sraw and destroyed the F-18 that had spawned.  Maybe he thought I was going for it and he wasn't going to make it there in time?

All comments by me, fell upon deaf ears and it wasn't just on comment.

Is destroying assets acceptable and why was I ignored during the game?  I understand the admins are playing too and cannot possibly see what's going on but, let's get real here.

There were several TFC members on at the time.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm

>TOS<Tango5-7 Global [16:59:15] twtf was that?
>TOS<Tango5-7 Global [16:59:30] TDESCARTES  WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
>TOS<Tango5-7 Global [17:00:17] descartes  AGAIN WTF WAS THAT FOR DUDE
>TOS<Tango5-7 Global [17:02:09] *§1DEAD§0*ok  WTF  and why am i being ignored?  your clan member destroys OUR assests?  is that ok to do?

It is NOT ok to destroy air assets when somebody is trying to get it.
You dont know Descartes good enough to know he will never do anything intentionally against the rules.
In fact, he never flies, so, he was not interested in the jet.
Under some circumstances a jet is intentionally destroyed to avoid the enemy to take it or by accident.
I dont know the reasons Descartes had to do it, but I am 100% was not anything bad or malicious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

There wasn't an enemy that I could see anywhere near the F-18.  Did you watch the BR?
Just trying to understand why a player and especially a clan member, would destroy a plane that his teammate is trying to get.

On accident?  Don't think so...
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Maybe he did not see you or he could not see your tag.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
On accident?  Don't think so...

I already explained you.
You need to know Descartes to know he did not do it for any malicious reason.
But if you insist this was not an accident, then I will not try to convince anymore.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm

pfcvaldez wrote:

Could be any reason Valdez, but never intentionally.
Not Descartes
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm

gblanco wrote:
pfcvaldez wrote:

Could be any reason Valdez, but never intentionally.
Not Descartes

I know that it was not intentional.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 am

So correct me if I'm wrong you have written into our web site to complain about a clan member destroying  an airplane you were about to get into.
you were not team killed and nobody did anything against the rules and still you complained, please!
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 am

pfcvaldez wrote:

I didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:04 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
So correct me if I'm wrong you have written into our web site to complain about a clan member destroying  an airplane you were about to get into.
you were not team killed and nobody did anything against the rules and still you complained, please!

I didn't think it was complaining. Just confusing to why a player would do that.

One needs to know my game play and I do not play like that. I do not shoot helo's, tanks, or planes that a teammate is about to get into.

Shooting an asset, that a player is going for, isn't against the rules? Not a formal written rule but, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 pm

I have destroyed the F-18 MANY times when it appeared that nobody was going to get it so it would not fall into enemy hands when the US team was trying to defend the airfield flag. I can say with 100% confidence that Descartes would NOT destroy a asset IF he knew a person on his team was wanting to use it.

I am sure that someone that I didn't see was wanting to run to it when I destroyed it and thought the same about me.

E
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 pm

pfcvaldez wrote:

I know Valdez
I wrote the message indirectly to tango with the intention of let tango knows that could be any number of reasons but never with a malicious reason by Descartes.
And since tango is not accepting this was an accident, of course he is complaining.
Some day tango will try to spot a jet while wearing the AT kit and he will release a rocket by mistake destroying the jet, and maybe with a pilot inside causing a team kill.
That day, if we ban him, I want to see tango trying to convince us that was an accident, spending the same time he is using to convince us Descartes did not do it by accident.
The only way we will believe him is because we know tango's behavior in game, the same way we know Descartes.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm

gblanco wrote:
pfcvaldez wrote:

I know Valdez
I wrote the message indirectly to tango with the intention of let tango knows that could be any number of reasons but never with a malicious reason by Descartes.
And since tango is not accepting this was an accident, of course he is complaining.
Some day tango will try to spot a jet while wearing the AT kit and he will release a rocket by mistake destroying the jet, and maybe with a pilot inside causing a team kill.
That day, if we ban him, I want to see tango trying to convince us that was an accident, spending the same time he is using to convince us Descartes did not do it by accident.
The only way we will believe him is because we know tango's behavior in game, the same way we know Descartes.

I can only speak for myself and in no way am I trying to convince anyone of anything. Merely, voicing a concern I had in game.

Sorry you feel I am complaining.

I do not have the time logged that you guys have. I do have the same desire for fair game play, help out my teammates, and try to win the game.

You're right, I do not know him like you all do. Look at it from my point of view, as an outsider looking in.

I've been playing the game on and off for 8 years. Been kicked 55 times and never been banned.

http://bf2s.com/player/58772748/

My stats are not impressive but, I play the game to have fun and help out my teammates.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
Look at it from my point of view, as an outsider looking in.

If I go to any clan forum asking for an explanation of an incident, first I will not use the word WTF.
Then, after receiving an explanation about the possibility of an accident, I will not say "On accident? Don't think so...", implying he did it intentionally for some malicious reason.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 pm

gblanco wrote:
Tango5-7 wrote:
Look at it from my point of view, as an outsider looking in.

If I go to any clan forum asking for an explanation of an incident, first I will not use the word WTF.
Then, after receiving an explanation about the possibility of an accident, I will not say "On accident?  Don't think so...", implying he did it intentionally for some malicious reason.

I'm going through a tough time and playing BF2, allows me to forget my problems for a short period of time. I play to have fun and forget my worries.

Malicious, that word is on the harsh side and I do not feel he did it in that manner. I do not know him like you guys do and seeing anyone do that doesn't sit well with me. I was flabbergasted that any clan member would do it and now, I understand why.

With age, comes wisdom and maturity. I still need to work on those sometimes.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Just a note. Often I will destroy our tank or jet or helo depending on the flag situation and the location of team mates. This is because people will steal them and use them against us.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

rapidfx wrote:
Just a note. Often I will destroy our tank or jet or helo depending on the flag situation and the location of team mates.  This is because people will steal them and use them against us.

If a flag has changed at the Airfield from US to China, the F-18 has spawned, I will destroy the F-18 to avoid the plane falling to the wrong hands. Allowing the enemy to have extra air support.
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 am

Tango5-7 wrote:

While playing today, a TFC clan member shot a sraw and destroyed the F-18 that had spawned.  Maybe he thought I was going for it and he wasn't going to make it there in time?

Is destroying assets acceptable and why was I ignored during the game?  I understand the admins are playing too and cannot possibly see what's going on but, let's get real here.

Tango,

Many of us have intentionally destroyed our assets for one purpose only, to prevent the enemy from taking it.  I believe you want that person to explain his actions to satisfy your confusion/concern.  We are speaking on behalf of our =TFC= member.  It was not because Des saw you and the plane was sitting there and he decided to destroy it to prevent you from having it.  We are not like that.  As explain by other =TFC= members, we have provided sufficient answers to your confusion/concern.  Please accept our position on this and move on.  We are spending too much time debating this.

Sniper.nkc
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

sniper.nkc wrote:
Tango5-7 wrote:

Tango,

Many of us have intentionally destroyed our assets for one purpose only, to prevent the enemy from taking it.  I believe you want that person to explain his actions to satisfy your confusion/concern.  We are speaking on behalf of our =TFC= member.  It was not because Des saw you and the plane was sitting there and he decided to destroy it to prevent you from having it.  We are not like that.  As explain by other =TFC= members, we have provided sufficient answers to your confusion/concern.  Please accept our position on this and move on.  We are spending too much time debating this.

Sniper.nkc

I'm agreeing and understanding what his intentions were.
Back to top Go down
Descartes42

Descartes42

Birthday : 1954-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

E641 wrote:
I have destroyed the F-18 MANY times when it appeared that nobody was going to get it so it would not fall into enemy hands when the US team was trying to defend the airfield flag.  I can say with 100% confidence that Descartes would NOT destroy a asset IF he knew a person on his team was wanting to use it.

I am sure that someone that I didn't see was wanting to run to it when I destroyed it and thought the same about me.  

E

Thanks to all my clannies in the thread.

I couldn't have said it better !  

Des
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF   Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroying Assest by TFC Mamber...WTF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: