=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See

Go down 
+3
sniper.nkc
Wansu
dano457
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Empty
PostSubject: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 am

This is a fantastic video, worth saving. There others at the site to see also, enjoy!

In case you haven't already seen this of the shuttle's landing in LA.

This was filmed by a woman who is a NASA photographer
and was riding in one of the F18's accompanying the space
shuttle:
So far, this video has only been viewed by 5,000+ people, not millions, yet;
like some of the other videos - - - so not very many people know about it!

============================================================================
=======================
FA18 view of Space Shuttle
over Southern California

Speakers on, please.

Remember to open it to "full screen" to view...
This is an extended view of the space shuttle flight over Southern
California and the landing at
LAX.

Click on, or cut & paste this website address:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVPNDhOWutk

Remember to open
it to "full screen" to view...

Back to top Go down
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

What I liked was how it was a big photo op over LA landmarks. I teach digital photo so I couldn't help but notice how they lined up the shots with the other jet and landmarks in the background.
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 am

Beautiful video of space shuttle last flight and LA landmarks. I did get a close-up view of Endeavor when it did a low fly by at Palmdale, birthplace of the space shuttles.
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:39 am

that bad boy flew right in front of my house https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/839/dsc7809b.jpg/
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Nice Place Dano. I live near the Pacific Ocean also, but am not allowed to cross the border but would love to come down so
I'm building a raft it will have a big =TFC= flag on it so watch for me and guide me in with your super flashlight. lol!
http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=75

Last edited by DangerousDoug on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiddelano2

Birthday : 1978-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:25 pm

lol!

KID
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 pm

I used to work for Boeing right across from Boeing Field. I always loved it when the cool planes and jets would come.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am

Here is my video. I was down the street from the Boeing plant in Huntington Beach. It flew right over me

Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Damn good video PFC.. I was trying to take pictures, video, wash the dog blah blah blah . but here are three snap shots I took when it flew by. sorry the day was a bit hazy
And Doug come on down! what is the deal you cant cross the border?

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img32/3438/spaceshuttle3.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img805/3064/spaceshuttle2.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img835/3954/spaceshuttle1.jpg
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 pm

go to the third link first
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:52 pm

dano457 wrote:
Didn't you know I am a notorious criminal, I was arrested in Canada for having three partially smoked marijuana cigarettes (roaches)
in my possession some 35 years ago, And ever since I have been refused admission into United States.
And furthermore I was told if I tried again to enter the United States I would be arrested.
Seems funny that the U.S. can have a president who has smoked marijuana.(but did not inhale lol).
I have no desire to enter a country that has such ridiculous prejudice.
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

yea that is complete bullshit. Hell here in Los Angeles 18 year olds can buy pot legally at numerous dispensaries. but you have to be 21 to drink...go figure
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

You should try again Doug, just cross into Washington where it's legal to own it, grow it, smoke it, whatever
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
dano457 wrote:
Didn't you know I am a notorious criminal, I was arrested in Canada for having three partially smoked marijuana cigarettes (roaches)
in my possession some 35 years ago, And ever since I have been refused admission into United States.
And furthermore I was told if I tried again to enter the United States I would be arrested.
Seems funny that the U.S. can have a president who has smoked marijuana.(but did not inhale lol).
I have no desire to enter a country that has such ridiculous prejudice.

Hey Doug

Don't they have any Canadian coyotes to smuggle you across? ....lol
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

All the Canadian coyotes are still busy smuggling grass down south.
Once declared an undesirable, for whatever reason, there's no pardons, you are always considered an undesirable.
Maybe they are scared I will break into the White House and raid all their ashtrays. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See   Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Shuttle landing - here is what we did NOT See
Page 1 of 1