=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Mullet and H@rdest

Go down 
+5
RiTaLiAtIoN_510
jbuffethed
madmullet
gblanco
Zachary
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Birthday : 1995-08-27

Question for Mullet and H@rdest Empty
PostSubject: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:53 pm

For Mullet and H@rdest when you guys fly on wake island do you use a joystick or fly with a mouse. Q2 How long long did it take you to fly so well in the jets? Last if you use a joy stick what kind do you use?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Zachary wrote:
When you guys fly on wake island do you use a joystick or fly with a mouse.?

I use joystick for both, jets and chopper.
But, some players say the best option is joystick to fly jets and mouse to fly choppers.
I like the feeling of reality using joystick for both.

I use joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Zachary wrote:
How long long did it take you to fly so well in the jets?

I don't know why you say I fly so well.
There are a lot of better pilots.
In this account I have 140 hrs flying jets.
In my case, one of our members =TFC= Akillesblood, helped me to calibrate my joystick and he teached me some flying lessons.
After that, in my last 100 hrs as jet pilot my flying skills improved a lot.

=TFC= The_H@rdest_Hitter
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
madmullet

madmullet

Birthday : 1966-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:58 am

i use mouse and keyboard for both,ill take the props on the chopper,but the jet OMG i suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 pm

honestly mullet uses 18pks of tall boys to fly ... keeps the motion sickness down
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 pm

gblanco wrote:
I use joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

=TFC= The_H@rdest_Hitter

I use the same to fly both as well.
Back to top Go down
madmullet

madmullet

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm

boots wrote:
honestly mullet uses 18pks of tall boys to fly ... keeps the motion sickness down

cheers it sure helps cheers
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Birthday : 1995-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks for the advice. I will practice and maybe get to the point where I can fly an entire lap without a crash. I cant play for a week though I have to go to Florida for water polo JO qualifications but when I get back I am going to play every day after school. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
madmullet

madmullet

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Zachary wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I will practice and maybe get to the point where I can fly an entire lap without a crash. I cant play for a week though I have to go to Florida for water polo JO qualifications but when I get back I am going to play every day after school. Thanks..

good luck Basketball
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

I use keyboard and mouse for both.Works good for me! If only those damn trees would stay out of my way. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 pm

I am on my second Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The frist one lasted about 550 Hr before becoming sloppy.
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm

The buttons on the base of my Pro I have to mash to work sometimes. Cant use my afterburners half the time.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Everyday I always have to open control panel in my windows xp and open game devices to check if the joystick is calibrated.

If I see the indicators lines are not in the correct position, I need to disconnect and connect the joystick from usb to recalibrate the joystick before running the bf2 game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
fegast91

fegast91

Birthday : 1991-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 am

keyboard here.... never tried joystick is it easier? you who got experience albino
Back to top Go down
m1keonline1

m1keonline1

Birthday : 1965-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm

What can I say, I use a joystick but I still suck. Had lessons off akillies and that aint working either. Im gonna keep ponding the street What a Face

lol!
Back to top Go down
battlefield2gammer

Birthday : 1969-02-07

PostSubject: using a jotystick or mouse and keyboards   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:51 am

I know I wasn't asked but I would like to add my 2 cents if its OK? I have used both, and though it took a lot of getting use to I like the joystick better. I believe I have better control over the choppers and plane with it. I own a Saitek ST290 pro. And love it.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Mullet and H@rdest   Question for Mullet and H@rdest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for Mullet and H@rdest
Page 1 of 1