=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUEST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GFORCE2YA

Birthday : 1975-12-01

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:12 pm

say tlc: i was banned for a knifing incident almost a year ago: im surprized i got a permanent ban for a 1st offence situation,im most generally a co operative player, i support where necessary and take interest in promoting fair gameplay ,however i do think i was unfairly punished, i would have been fine with a warning , or even a temporary ban as punishment<i have played on numerous servers without incidents or warnings, any reconsider to reinstate me as a player on youre server would be appreciated : but if you decide not to reconsider that will be alright also,i will continue what i do best .regards gforce2ya.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Ban lifted
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
GFORCE2YA

Birthday : 1975-12-01

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: THANKS GBLANCO   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 am

thanks for the reconsideration gblanco hope to play again on youre server , regards gforce2ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUEST
Page 1 of 1