=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye

Go down 
+8
E641
rapidfx
BlG_BALLS
usmom
DangerousDoug
porra_eusoumau
gblanco
col.wildcat
12 posters
AuthorMessage
col.wildcat

Birthday : 1961-06-06

Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Empty
PostSubject: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:05 am

I came to your clan thinking wow what a great clan and server ,until I started haveing issues with rite wabbit where he would call my clan a bunch of fags when he was killed by one of us,and the "INFANTRY AT CARRIER AT ANY TIME" rule,well I would go to the carrier at "ANY TIME " and one of your clan banned me for 3 days,well guys I am a laywer by trade and the rule is enforced as the ADMIN feels, I have been a excellent team player for years and for your clan bans me like this is just tastless and childish. Keep it up and all you will have is bad players. Good luck as EPIC clan will not be back . I do understand the ADMIN'S get a hard on when the power go to there head. The Friendly Clan is sort of a contradiction. All people have to do is say someone did something and you guys become Judge, jury and hangman . rite wabbit mouths off to everyone and I get banned see and good luck with that
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Banned for 3 days ?

[EPIC] legonadz and [EPIC] BlackasNight never break the rules.

Maybe you have a personal problem with wabbit.
This is a free speech server limited by racist comments.
This is your conversation with wabbit.

"rite-wabbit Global [11:27:22] jget that fucking chopper away from carrier,stay bhind artty till us had a flag cocksucker
[EPIC] Col.Wildcat Global [11:29:38] JRita u have one of two problems Gay or a small peepee
[EPIC] Col.Wildcat Global [11:30:33] joh so u are the one that can swear
[EPIC] Col.Wildcat Global [11:31:02] jcalling us Epic fags
rite-wabbit Global [11:31:09] yep
[EPIC] Col.Wildcat Global [11:31:22] so what makes it OK for u '
rite-wabbit Global [11:31:43] free speach server assrat"

What you did at carrier is what wabbit reported to us.
You were attacking carrier with chopper whem usmc had no flags, breaking rule #1 and no admin watching.
This is you breaking the rule 2 days ago, twice in the same round.

https://youtu.be/HjlhXihZ-UU

You were banned for 24 hrs.
Now you know you cant break the rules in this server when no admin is watching and now you now you cant avoid a ban if you disconnect from this server.
If you are man enough to admit you were breaking the rule you will come back.
If not, good luck in other server breaking the rules when no admin is watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

col.wildcat wrote:

,well guys I am a laywer by trade

Meaning what?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

I find it incredibly hard to believe that a lawyer cannot understand the rules of the simple videogame.
I smell BS.
And what 51-year-old educated man calls people gay and uses the word peepee.
I think you may have made a typo on your registry instead of 15 you wrote 51.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:51 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:

Or maybe younger, USkid is 15 and she doesn't talk like that!

Lisa
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:16 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
I find it incredibly hard to believe that a lawyer cannot understand the rules of the simple videogame.
I smell BS.
And what 51-year-old educated man calls people gay and uses the word peepee.

I find it hard too two to.....just his choice of words,and spelling say otherwise lol.

There Their

IMO,a "smart/educated" lawyer,would let the opposition,incriminate themselves. In the very least,his/her choice of adjectives,are rather weak,and look childish.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 am

"Keep it up and all you will have is bad players."

Actually, what we end up with are players who don't break rules then come here and rant about how we are on some power trip. We end up with good fun players. Mr. Lawyer, evidence has been presented, care to defend?
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm

I think he misunderstood the meaning of "Infantry Anytime" and didn't realize that when he got into the Cobra that it became "Attack with Aircraft" even though he may have not taken off the deck of the carrier yet. Simply sitting in the Cobra or the Black Hawk and using it to kill the US team while the China team still has all the flags IS a violation of attacking the ship with aircraft.

As far as having an issue with someone, That is just a fact of life that we all have to deal with on a everyday basis, it is a free speech server until it goes into a racist tirade.

Many people think that the term "The Friendly Clan" means we are more tolerant of rules being broken. I have to remind them NOT to confuse kindness with weakness.
We try to keep our clearly posted rules followed so everyone is kept on a even playing field. We welcome any and all that will follow the rules.

We all make mistakes and I have kicked myself for breaking rules and even kicked other =TFC= members for breaking the rules. We are looking for a overall good gaming
experience for all the want to come and play on our server while allowing people to openly vent while playing the game.

E
Back to top Go down
col.wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey good luck with your server and dated BF2, I had fun at your server but when someone like rite wabbit gets to say al sorts of stuff it gets under youer skin. I have to say I did make some mistakes on the rules,but alott of the things you say I did were purly fabracation to build your case, OK I get it ,TFC made me an excample to prove there power. I will leave now and bit you all a fairwell.I just ask you guys to keep in mind that your not running the world server,and try to understand what you are really pissed off at,NO money ,No job ,no girl,you get it. This was fun going back and forth !! it releives the real stresses in the world
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 pm

col.wildcat wrote:
I have to say I did make some mistakes on the rules,but alott of the things you say I did were purly fabracation to build your case,

What fabrication? everything you did it is on the battle recording that has been provided to you.
col.wildcat wrote:
OK I get it ,TFC made me an excample to prove there power.
No you obviously don't get it, you come on our server breaking rules and you get caught. and now it is somehow our fault, and that we are on a power trip for simply enforcing our rules like we would with anybody else.
You are truly delusional.
Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye 20856552453386092264696

Last edited by DangerousDoug on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Being a lawyer by trade must not mean being able to spell while trying to make a point about how cool and more mature one is.

" bit you all "
bid...

"excample "
example (but i'll assume that is an actual typo...)

"prove there power"
The word you were looking for is: their

"keep in mind that your not running"
No surprise you also used this, the word you wanted was: you're

"it releives"
relieves....

Last edited by rapidfx on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Hukt awn fonix wurkt fur uternee curnil wieldkat!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcITeGy-U6w
Back to top Go down
col.wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

this is really fun, I enjoy people like this, Blanco can have his power trip, rapix if you want to be a school teacher and correct papers for spelling then go for it stop showing off your spelling
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 pm

col.wildcat wrote:
this is really fun, I enjoy people like this, Blanco can have his power trip, rapix if you want to be a school teacher and correct papers for spelling then go for it stop showing off your spelling

Yes and you can practice for someday becoming a lawyer by lying your ass off now.
You might want to go somewhere else where people will believe your bull shit.
You can't insult somebody if they do not respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Didn't this character say "good-bye" ?
Apparently in law school they didn't explain him the difference between "good-bye" and "see you soon" ...
And wtf is his problem/attraction by that "power" thing ? Cos he keeps mentioning "power" in EVERY SINGLE POST!
Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

The dude sounds like another shooter in the making.......
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:28 pm

[b]What a BOOB....................
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

I just called the prosthetic leg company and he has no legs to stand on. He wasn't following the server rules and got busted.

What "lawyer" on earth spells or talks like that? I am more edjamacated than him, didn't go to lawyer schooling either, and I can spell better than him. One less clown on the server to ruin the fun.

I didn't know you could pause the BR and check the flags. Busted! Let the ban hammer fall where it may.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

dano457 wrote:
[b]What a BOOB....................

I like boobs but, not that one! hahaha

Sorry for the double post but, I couldn't resist!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye   Col Wldcat and EPIC  say gooooood bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Col Wldcat and EPIC say gooooood bye
Page 1 of 1