=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for Hacking. No way man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Birthday : 1995-08-27

Banned for Hacking.  No way man Empty
PostSubject: Banned for Hacking. No way man   Banned for Hacking.  No way man Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

I was banned today for suspected hacking. My score was 69/43 The problem began when I killed Dixsie-Normous once I kniife him he started talking mean about me. Dixsie ran his mouth a good ten minutes before I told him he was wrong and that he needed to learn to move around and not just sit in one spot. I challenge you pull the battle recorder and any pb screen shots you will see I play fair and that I do not hack. I would also like to report this Dixsie guy I was not the only person who had problems with him running his mouth there were others that had to deal with his abuse. Also look at the chat log I commented that he killed me three times in one minute and that he had my number complimenting him its when he gets knifed by anyone that his mouth runs non stop. I am appealing this ban as unfair and that my score did not warrant nor did my gameplay warrant a ban. I knifed him once then three times with my pistol. Dixsie if youre a member here reading this dont take offense but you really need a lesson or two on how to avoid not getting knifed or shot with a pistol.

Ingame name is American_Jedd1 I have played on your server for over a week with no issues until this Dixsie guy statred in on me. I am sure the admin from the wakeisland server will vouch for my legitimate game play.

Thank you

Zack.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Hacking. No way man   Banned for Hacking.  No way man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 am

Ban is lifted
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
=TxR= bobblebibble

Birthday : 1980-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Hacking. No way man   Banned for Hacking.  No way man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Zachary wrote:
I was banned today for suspected hacking. My score was 69/43 The problem began when I killed Dixsie-Normous once I kniife him he started talking mean about me. Dixsie ran his mouth a good ten minutes before I told him he was wrong and that he needed to learn to move around and not just sit in one spot. I challenge you pull the battle recorder and any pb screen shots you will see I play fair and that I do not hack. I would also like to report this Dixsie guy I was not the only person who had problems with him running his mouth there were others that had to deal with his abuse. Also look at the chat log I commented that he killed me three times in one minute and that he had my number complimenting him its when he gets knifed by anyone that his mouth runs non stop. I am appealing this ban as unfair and that my score did not warrant nor did my gameplay warrant a ban. I knifed him once then three times with my pistol. Dixsie if youre a member here reading this dont take offense but you really need a lesson or two on how to avoid not getting knifed or shot with a pistol.

Ingame name is American_Jedd1 I have played on your server for over a week with no issues until this Dixsie guy statred in on me. I am sure the admin from the wakeisland server will vouch for my legitimate game play.

Thank you

Zack.

You should be at his house when this happens to him.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for Hacking. No way man   Banned for Hacking.  No way man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for Hacking. No way man
Page 1 of 1