=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retiring Alaska Style

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyman1965

Birthday : 1965-03-15

Retiring Alaska Style Empty
PostSubject: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 am

Jerry had been in business for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

"Name's Stan, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00."

"Great", says Jerry, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."

As Stan is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you. Be some drinkin!"

"Not a problem" says Jerry. "After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em."

Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting' too."

"Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right and if not, I can handle myself pretty well .....I'll be there. Thanks again."

"More'n likely be some wild sex, too,"

"Now that's really not a problem" says Jerry, warming to the idea. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"

"Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us."

Back to top Go down
flash26

flash26

Birthday : 1951-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 am

Now that's funny!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 am

lol! Good one
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Poor fellow!! lol
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:19 am

FKN HILARIOUS....GOOD ONE... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retiring Alaska Style   Retiring Alaska Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retiring Alaska Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: