=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God sure has the authority to answer this question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyman1965

Birthday : 1965-03-15

God sure has the authority to answer this question Empty
PostSubject: God sure has the authority to answer this question   God sure has the authority to answer this question Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:24 am

God sure has the authority to answer this question,

A Soldier, a Sailor, an Airman and a Marine got into an argument about which branch of the service was the best. The arguing became so heated the four servicemen failed to see an oncoming truck as they crossed the street.
They were hit by the truck and killed instantly.

Soon, the four servicemen found themselves at the heaven's pearly gates. There, they met Saint Peter and decided only he could be the ultimate source of truth and honesty. So, the four servicemen asked him, "Saint Peter, which branch of the United States Armed Forces is the best?"

"I can't answer that," Saint Peter replied. "However, I will ask God what He thinks the next time I see Him. Meanwhile, thank you for your service on Earth and welcome to heaven."

Sometime later the four servicemen see Saint Peter and remind him of the question they had asked when first entering Heaven. They wondered if Saint Peter was able to ask God for the answer to their question.

Suddenly, a sparkling white dove lands on Saint Peter's shoulder. In the dove's beak is a note glistening with gold dust. Saint Peter opens the note, trumpets blare, gold dust drifts into the air, harps play crescendos and Saint Peter begins to read the note aloud to the four servicemen:

MEMORANDUM FROM THE DESK OF THE ALMIGHTY ONE
To: All Former Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines
Subject: Which military service is the best; decision concerning

1. All branches of the United States Armed Forces are honorable and noble.

2. Each serves America well and with distinction.

3. Serving in the United States military represents a great honor warranting special respect, tribute, and dedication from your fellow man.

4. Always be proud of that.

Warm regards,
GOD
Via
Command Master Chief
United States Navy (retired)

Back to top Go down

God sure has the authority to answer this question
Page 1 of 1