=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFC Video Project - Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

TFC Video Project - Tonight Empty
PostSubject: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 am

I will be on-line today around 4pm Central until late ...

I will be video recording players tonight for my movie project! I will let you know when you are being recorded.

My vision on this is to capture players in their best battle moments, within 2 games. I will then pick some cool scenes of each member that was in the server at the time, and make a movie and then present it to you all via forum. I've already got the clearance from Admin to do so. It should be fun to do, fun to watch and fun for everyone involved to participate in.

The only thing is that the capturing program will only let me video maybe 20 seconds at a time so if I am recording you at the time, it should only last about a minute.

See you all this evening!

NOTE: If you would like to be in this video ... BE THERE!

If you would like to be in the video but can't make it tonight, don't worry. Just shoot me a PM on here and let me know and we'll setup a date/time to record you.

king Mamba
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 pm

You can record from battle recorder aswell as live.
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 am

I been trying that man, but the thing I'm stuck with is this ...

Sniper has requested that I get some headshots. Well in order for me to see what he is seeing, I have to be at his pc. scratch

I can only record visuals through the scope if I am running Fraps and I am the one shooting. I can only get 30 seconds with Fraps,. seeing how it's a free downloaded version (trial)

The video capture from the BF Recorded files are cool, but it's like watching a movie. Not like playing live through scopes and tanks and what not.

I'll be recording tonight as well. I took a few days off to tinker with Fraps, so that I can nail this project! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 am

Ok guys, sorry I haven't been able to record as promised ... BUT tonight I willl start the process again. I have been having to jump offline here lately to help around the house and such. So tonight I will be online and ready to do this thing!

See you all later .....

crazy mamba out! albino
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 am

How bout recording boat races etc from the island,and/or the carrier?

I'm be the fatest boat out there,as I'll be traveling lite(as a sniper) and no heavy baggage I.E. Dangerous Doug and hiz quartet of cheeseburgers.
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Well, what I'll be doing is this .... I'm going to come in and play the game when we are all set. I'll let everyone know that the round is going to eb recorded and after we play a full round, I'll be exiting the game to gather clips from the previously played game.

So I guess get on the server tonight and/or Ventrillo (if you're registered) then do your thing in the server and it WILL get put on the video.

Thanks.

I am taking my time with this project, because I want it to be a great video!
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 am

BlG_BALLS wrote:
How bout recording boat races from the carrier?

This actualy would be cool to add. I been working on it for a minute. I was able to capture the two attack choppers fighting side by side at the airfield. Both were on the same team. I also got a few tank wars on there that look really cool. I been playing a few rounds then working on the video lately. I'll be on there tonight trying to capture some more cool footage of everyone. Some of the awesome stuff I saw were non-TFC members, and I only wanted to get TFC members. I still need a few more. I only got maybe 6 players. I need at least 3-4 more so I can make it a full video with at least 9-10 members.

- Mamba pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC Video Project - Tonight   TFC Video Project - Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC Video Project - Tonight
Page 1 of 1