=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LBFR

LBFR

Birthday : 1978-12-16

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Last week I was apparently banned for excessive team killing. I am positive that I did not do this, but I think I know what happened. I was on duty at the fire station while playing that day. I was maybe on for 20 minutes when I got a call for chest pain. Being the medic in charge that day, I had to transport him to the ER. When I got back about two hours later, I realized that I had been banned from TFC. The only explanation is that one of the firefighters had played under my account while I was gone. I assume that he figured since I was transporting in, he would have at least an hour to play on my computer. While I suspect a certain individual, nobody including him will admit to playing. So apparently the game just played itself. This individual has been a problem for some time, and my gut tells me he's the one. Please check my history and track record on your server. I have always played fair and polite. The only mistakes I've made are bombing last flag, which usually happens when it switches before I realize. Otherwise I am a very civilized player. I am sorry that I forgot to log off before responding to the call and I promise this will NEVER happen again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Forcing teamkill
Arty on own carrier to tk
Disruptive play
Flying commander
2 tks for jet with eryx
Kicked... connected again.... and 3 more tks
This should be a permanent ban, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time.
However, you are responsible for your account, the ban will last for 1 week.

https://youtu.be/UojED1z9lwo
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
LBFR

LBFR

Birthday : 1978-12-16

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Watching that video really pisses me off. That is totally not my style and you should know that after all the time I've spent with TFC. I don't agree with a week since I did not do this, but I guess I have no choice. See you then.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:12 pm

While I agree this is out of character for you, we have had a few that have been regulars that have either had a bad day or just lost their temper or something and went on a killing spree and when questioned about it just stated "I don't care" and we had to permanently ban that player and he was someone we had played with for years and considered a GOOD friend.

So we have to just take the action against the player because we have no way to confirm that action was legit or actually someone playing under someones name. I look forward to seeing you back when the ban is lifted.

E
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:29 am

LBFR wrote:
That is totally not my style and you should know that after all the time I've spent with TFC. .

Dude , I totally have to agree, this is not LBFR playing, I have played with him a lot and he plays by the book.
But as Blanco said, we are responsible for our own accounts... if in real life one weapon registerd in your name is used to commit a murder, or if your vehicle is user in a kidnapping, you will of course be held responsible for it until proven differently... and so on.
So I have to agree with the ban(maybe 3 days would be enough ,but ok...) and may it be an example for all players, if you are about to leave the PC unatended you better log off( especially if LBFR's friends are around!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1