=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

Question about recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 am

I know in many cases, people don't like to be asked to apply for the member slots but, I'm not sure how it works for you guys. I read you like to ask people to join but, in my old group, we had 3 recruiters who would watch you and ask you about joining. We had almost 100 people. I was one of the ones who recruited. I really enjoy your server and I believe I have the rules down pat now. I've made a few friends during my time here and I am on Ventrillo as well. I've only been back playing BF2 for approx. 3 months now. I played it a lot when it first came out but I had kids and took a break. I do the best I can!! Lol

Like a Star @ heaven If you think I might be TFC material, check me out sometime!! See you guys later on this afternoon.

Also, I hope my Sig isn't too big. Wasn't sure how to do it.

- Mamba What a Face
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Mamba334 wrote:
If you think I might be TFC material, check me out sometime!!.

We are always checking who can be a good addition to the clan.
If you are a teamwork player, understand and respect our rules and your behavior in Ventrilo and in the Server is good, you are in the right path.
Any =TFC= clan member can invite you to start the recruitment process.
Sometimes takes time..... Ask Dano.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:04 am

Thanks for the reply! Noted!
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 pm

I just read your reply Blanco......"ask dano"....that's funny, gave me a good chuckle. I think the best part of being a full =TFC= member is that disruptive players and or new players are less likely to TK , redline, and generally screw with you when they see your tags. I personally am not into the whole power trip thing and neither are the other =TFC= members that I have encountered. This is without a doubt a fun , well managed and sometimes frustrating place to play(cause ethier Blanco,Fibtech, tombear, Dangerous, E641 or Bayblaze are kicking my ASS). Good luck Mambo......... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks buddy Laughing
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Mamba...also paperpast is a stone cold killer...aka also known as a good player
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 am

NEVER A TRUE'R WORD HAS BEEN SPOKEN DANO .....THIS IS A GREAT CLAN AND A GREAT SERVER AND A CREDIT TOO BLANCO , DOUG , E , PAPER , LANO , PB , DES , MOM AND AND ALL THE MEMBERS WHO MAKE UP THIS MIGHTY CLAN ....MAMBO JUST REMEMBER THIS ...IT TOOK ME 2 AND A HALF YEARS TOO B INVITED TOO THIS GREAT AND MIGHTY CLAN....THRU PLAYING ON LINE AND EVENTUALLY BEING INVITED TO JOIN THEM IN VENT ...I CAN C WHY THE RECRUITMENT IS SO ARDUOS AND LONG BY THE CHARACTER AND BOND THAT HAS EVOLVED BY THESE MEMBERS...BUT THE REWARDS R TEN FOLD...NOT BEING A SERVER ADMIN ,BUT BY BEING A MATE AND A MEMBER AND PLAYING BESIDE THESE DEDICATED SOLDIERS.......ENUFF SAID BY ME... farao
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

brettlwason wrote:
IT TOOK ME 2 AND A HALF YEARS TOO B INVITED TOO THIS GREAT AND MIGHTY CLAN.

We wanted to invite you since a long time ago, but, you were wearing a tag and we tought you were in a clan.

Last edited by gblanco on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 pm

thanks dano...and i'll be seeing you on the other side of my little TV screen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Mamba334

Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 am

Thanks, Brett! Yea, I know I'm a newbie to some of you all but, I am getting to know everyone. I do realize and understand that some aren't going to approve of me and you can't make people like you. Not all will like my accent or my game playing styles but, I AM a team player. I love moving with the squad; feels like real life sometimes. I am on Ventrillo as you all know. I have met some of the Admins. I admit, at first I had to get that "Last Flag Rule" down pat but now I think I got them all. I do respect and honor the rules of engagement and conduct. I will try my best not to let you down. We all make mistakes during the heat of battle. I will always forgive if I know you're fighting by my side!! I'm a cool guy once you get to know the real me. I am not a beginner in the cyber world of Military games. I've been around for a while. Well, I'll be leaving for Florida tomorrow and won't be on-line with you all until Friday. I'll be on-line tonight. Lately I've been busy with my kids.

I hope you ALL had a great Father's Day and for the Fathers doing their duty, I give you high-fives. cheers

And to the women pulling double duty as both parents. Wink

- Mamba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about recruitment   Question about recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about recruitment
Page 1 of 1