=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting UnBan

Go down 
+6
E641
rapidfx
X-eze_97-X
DangerousDoug
gblanco
MGinLV
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MGinLV

Birthday : 1969-05-28

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

I offer no excuse.....I had 2 TKs but with respect the asshole (in the chopper with me) who shot the spawner as he came up the ladder deserved to die so I got out and shot him then tried to wait for the guy who got killed .....minutes later I'm waiting for the jet and another asshole just runs up and crowds me. I shouldn't have pulled the trigger but ....man that cut rule is a tuff one to choke on. So again, with respect, I request an unban. I have a lot of hours and I add to the server.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 pm

MGinLV wrote:
the asshole (in the chopper with me) who shot the spawner as he came up the ladder deserved to die.

He did not deserve to die.
Maybe the gunner with you in the chopper was not aware of how FF is on or off in this server.
He deserved to be reported as a team killer and we the admins take care of the situation.

MGinLV wrote:
minutes later I'm waiting for the jet and another asshole just runs up and crowds me. man that cut rule is a tuff one to choke on. I have a lot of hours and I add to the server.

As a regular player and those lot of hours playing here, you know the rules, and you know the "no waiting line for vehicles" rule and you did not care and team killed another player because you did not get the jet.
When a new player in this server teamkill another player we kick or ban (24 hrs) that player because maybe that new player is not aware of our rules or if FF is on/off.
But in your case this is a permanent ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbGT7YB6F7o&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
MGinLV

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Wow...sorry to here that.... and get fucked.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

GOOD bye
Back to top Go down
X-eze_97-X

X-eze_97-X

Birthday : 1993-07-01

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: a   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

does this guy disconnect after team-killing the one in the jet......because i was team-kill just like that and the guy disconnect.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 am

X-eze_97-X wrote:
does this guy disconnect after team-killing the one in the jet......because i was team-kill just like that and the guy disconnect.

Yes he did.
Some players think they cant be banned if they disconnect.
Maybe in other servers, but not in this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am

"and get fucked."

It always amazes me when people come here for resolution of an issue and their responses.
If I wanted to be unbanned, the second thing out of my mouth wouldn't be fuck you...

Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
E641

E641

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:44 pm

rapidfx wrote:
"and get fucked."

It always amazes me when people come here for resolution of an issue and their responses.
If I wanted to be unbanned, the second thing out of my mouth wouldn't be fuck you...

It amazes me as well how someone who KNOWS the rules since they have played here enough and they BLATANTLY break them because they figure an admin is not online or not watching.

I guess he just shot his chances of any future requests to lift the ban with "and get fucked"

E

Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm

One word ... Immaturity.

I've only had maybe 4 tks and its in the heat of battle. I always apologize. Some will punish, some forgive. I always hit forgive out of respect. I watch my score and constantly press the TAB key LOL ... but anyhow, just childish kids everywhere you go. Your server is great guys and I love it because we play as a group effort adn don't point fingers when the game is over. Love it! See you all later.
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

"Get Snake Bit" Lol! .... by me!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
MGinLV

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

"But in your case this is a permanent ban"...... ounce again to this I say "Get Fucked"

"because they figure an admin is not online or not watching"..... even when they are around they are not consistent, hence my TK'ing the idiots.

"I guess he just shot his chances of any future requests to lift the ban"... if a permanent ban can be lifted. then why do it(inconsistent idiots).

"One word ... Immaturity"....
im·ma·ture (m-tyr, -tr, -chr)
adj.
1. Not fully grown or developed. See Synonyms at young.
2. Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity: silly.

I assure I am fully grown and I am far from young...I stomp country fucks like you out regularly
As for being silly... My statements were not made out of folly or in jest, but with the utmost malice and contempt.

BTW...save it cuz Im not coming back to waste my time on fools. First one to reply is a dumb ass
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

If some shit for brains tells me that if I do something "I'm a fool" I will always do it right away.
Because if you think it's wrong it's got to be right. and I know you'll come here again just to check if someone responded or not.
Anyone who deliberately team kills is an idiot so you should kill your self idiot!
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 pm

I just couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
E641

E641

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

You came here humble to ask for a repeal of your ban and when you didn't get it and was told that it was a permanent ban (which permanent bans have been lifted) you lose your cool and show your lack of respect for the rules that got you kicked in the first place.

You knew the rules when you broke them and you get upset at being punished for them?? You knew the "No Line Rule" and let that make you mad and you chose to team kill when someone else got the jet and you chose to team kill because someone else did it so you were seeking revenge for that person???

Labeling certain actions as a permanent ban makes it more of a chance that people will less likely break that rule and play so that all that are in the server can enjoy the game away from servers that people rum wild in team killing to get planes and choppers or tanks or just to ruin game play for others.

I am sorry to see you banned as I have to agree that you added good game play when you followed the rules but as I have seen before, I have seen people I would like to consider a friend get banned from the server for team killing also because they apparently let someone make the angry and team kill.

The best interest of the sever has to come first with regular players in the server and new players to it as well.

We can't be everywhere and watch every action to catch those that break the rules at that moment so that is why battle recorder is used to catch those that are doing things to break the rules.

E
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 am

"I assure I am fully grown and I am far from young...I stomp country fucks like you out regularly"

Yes, we can tell. You have a nice life bud. I don't have the time to get into pissing matches with kids. If you are so grown, then why do they need to keep explaining the ban for you? You know what you did, why you did it and when you did it, so suck it up and go rant on another server. Take care.

- Mamba
Back to top Go down
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Awe Doug, I wanted to be the first to reply and proudly wear the label of dumbass. Thanks a lot...
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I read this yesterday and just had to chime in.
Dear MGinLV, you have anger management issues. Recognize it and get some professional help. This is not a joke and I feel sorry for you. TFC is well run and it would seem you have blown away any chance of coming back. The server needs people that have some level of fairness and maturity. Your statements alone indicate that you may be physically "fully grown" but mentally you are a mess. Get some therapy ....you need it or your life will be always be a mess and everyone else will be the ones to blame. LOOK in the mirror. Maybe where you live sucks, maybe you weren't loved by your parents or blah ..blah ...blah. Everyone has issues , EVERYONE. It Smile Exclamation is how you deal with them that makes you "fully grown up". [i][u]
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 am

My personal opinion,he/she is inmature,in relationship to the choice usage of negative adjectives,and in regards to his/her action.

I do agree,you reap what you sow. I generally try to stay out of confrontational situations,if at all possible. Most of the time,the outcome will not be positive.

With all that being said,his/her age makes little difference in this situation. It's his/her actions that have spoken.

Lastly,I too am not perfect,weather that be online,and in 3D land. When I'm heated over "x" etc,I'll generally leave,and go somewhere to cool off.
As I trained in the martial arts beginning at a young age,I was taught to avoid conflicts,if at all possible.

Unrelated to this thread,but........... I wanna say your rules IMO,are very fair(game server side). They are clear and concise,and seem impossible to misinterpert,which obviously is a good thing.

See yas on the BF

http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1193478&postcount=7202
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting UnBan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting UnBan   Requesting UnBan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting UnBan
Page 1 of 1