=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My BF2 game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

My BF2 game Empty
PostSubject: My BF2 game   My BF2 game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Howdy, Dell1000 here,
Well my hard drive burnt out and had to get it replaced, lost everything on it. I managed to load up the basic BF2 game but EA wont let me register the booster pack. Tried all thier links and updates and nothing. Why cant these game companies just get the game right the first time and get it all on the disc/dvd? Anyways I have 1 last option im going to try, unistall the game and rerigester with a new account name and email, hope it works, if not, it has been fun playing in your game room. Any suggestions on getting the booster packs working? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

My BF2 game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BF2 game   My BF2 game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm

I just bought it online from Origin when I got my new computer. It had all the maps and didn't require any patches for $19.99. Money well spent in my opinion to be able to download again from online IF there is ever a problem and not have to try to find patches and make sure to install them in the correct order.

E
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

My BF2 game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BF2 game   My BF2 game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:13 pm

You need to keep playing Dell, if not, who is going to hide at the UAV on airfield as sniper ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

My BF2 game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BF2 game   My BF2 game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Thanks E, may have to do that. Blaco, well you guys just kept running past me when i was there, it was like shooting TFC in a barrel, opps ment to say Fish jejeje...... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My BF2 game Empty
PostSubject: Re: My BF2 game   My BF2 game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My BF2 game
Page 1 of 1