=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned? lol

Go down 
+17
bf2savygirl92
Tankbuster
(PT)Wittmann
Descartes42
jeffey
Soulabducter
brettlwason
dano457
rapidfx
GunnySgtJR
defuser
E641
$kull_candy
gblanco
DjBattlefield
DangerousDoug
Tankbuster44
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
defuser

Birthday : 1914-01-01

Banned? lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 am

No other aliases???? LOL

That's not exactly true according to GGC my friend  Laughing 

GUID:  ff4e76cf

Banned? lol - Page 2 2014_01_09_063412

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !

Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

Well tank buster I will meet u on any server of your choice and I know u won't own me if u have any ground fighting skills now if your only claim to points is bombing people or spawn killing in a chopper no I can't do that but get on the ground son me and u will definitely see who dominates who I will gladly show u some skills
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 am

Give a person some rope and they hang themselves...
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Wowzers, yes unfortunate as I did enjoy being the gunner with him in the ATK chopper....good pilot. And thanks E for your kind comments. I am sometimes OK in the chopper and always stink on the ground. Though I still have fun and when it gets to be to frustrating I log off many times without saying I am cause I am tired and cranky. FYI I was banned for weeks long before I became an Admin and it was months before I was invited to be an ADMIN thanks to Kiddlano's perseverance! and Dangerous's trust that I would not make them regret it. 4 days is not very long to wait for a comment. Most of the Admins here if not ALL have a JOB. I would have to say that the Admins here are WAY more tolerant than I for bad behavior. I have only the deepest respect for all the time they take from playing in and out of game for enforcing the rules.  drunken 
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Amen.. well said Dano
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

WOW ..10 ACCOUNTS..WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE A PERSON HAS BEEN BANNED AND THEY NEED A NEW CD KEY TO PLAY AGAIN???
I ONLY HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS.....
1ST ONE ...I HAD NEVER PLAYED ONLINE B4 AND JUST AS I STARTED PLAYING I WAS INFORMED BY SOMEONE THAT I CAN CHANGE MY NAME..SO I DID IT. IT HAS STAYED  THAT WAY EVER SINCE CHANGING MY IN GAME NAME..
2ND ONE...PLAYED IT FOR 7YRS GOT TOO 3 STAR GENERAL
3RD ONE IS MY CURRENT USER ..I DECIDED TO START A KNEW ACCOUNT TO BRING SOME SPICE INTO THE GAME...I.E GET PROMOTION NEW MEDALS/AWARDS AGAIN...

SO SOOORRY IF SOUNDING NIAVE...WHY WOULD YOU HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS..
WOULD IT BE BCAUSE THE PERSONS INGAME NAME HAS BEEN BANNED OR CAUGHT HACKING BY PUNKBUSTER...

ALSO WELL SAID THERE DANO..
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 pm

I remember him now he was constantly killing people who were hiding far away from the action with the jet.
No one was being spotted by the commander or anyone else.
We only had a commander for half the round.
then the commander came in the forums and said he was voice spotting for the jet only
without clicking on them and spotting them for everybody else.
Which is rather suspicious why wouldn't you spot for everybody not just one person.
But before we could come to a final decision he flipped out and disrespected the clan.
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Some people will never learn disrespect will get u no where but in trouble
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 pm

defuser wrote:
Guid ff4e76cf
I did some digging also. That guid has more alias' than GGC shows.
Banned? lol - Page 2 Untitl11
Also another guid has 107 different alias' but pic too big to show all
Banned? lol - Page 2 Untitl12
Last but not least, some globally banned guids
Banned? lol - Page 2 Untitl13

Banned? lol - Page 2 Untitl14
Back to top Go down
jeffey

Birthday : 1985-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:55 am

brettlwason wrote:
WOW ..10 ACCOUNTS..WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE A PERSON HAS BEEN BANNED AND THEY NEED A NEW CD KEY TO PLAY AGAIN???
I ONLY HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS.....
1ST ONE ...I HAD NEVER PLAYED ONLINE B4 AND JUST AS I STARTED PLAYING I WAS INFORMED BY SOMEONE THAT I CAN CHANGE MY NAME..SO I DID IT. IT HAS STAYED  THAT WAY EVER SINCE CHANGING MY IN GAME NAME..
2ND ONE...PLAYED IT FOR 7YRS GOT TOO 3 STAR GENERAL
3RD ONE IS MY CURRENT USER ..I DECIDED TO START A KNEW ACCOUNT TO BRING SOME SPICE INTO THE GAME...I.E GET PROMOTION NEW MEDALS/AWARDS AGAIN...

SO SOOORRY IF SOUNDING NIAVE...WHY WOULD YOU HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS..
WOULD IT BE BCAUSE THE PERSONS INGAME NAME HAS BEEN BANNED OR CAUGHT HACKING BY PUNKBUSTER...

ALSO WELL SAID THERE DANO..

I have about 13 accounts. Just wanted to create new names and reserve them.

Tank breaks rules somtimes but he doesnt hack. Just my two cents

If you want to see hackers go to FW
Back to top Go down
Descartes42

Descartes42

Birthday : 1954-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:51 pm

jeffey wrote:

You obviously didn't have an opportunity to read the above post showing well over 100 aliases and a few globally banned for "AIMBOT".

Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:21 pm

I like the part then I ask him if he had any more aliases ,He said no mate. then just one more. It turns out he has over 130 some accounts. some accounts are Globally Banned For Aimbot.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
jeffey

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:39 am

Oh nice. You obviously love to get penis in your anal region for pleasure. Go play bejeweled you crack whore. Better yet go sit in front of a bus. Suck my cock you TFC fags
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:57 am

jeffey wrote:
Oh nice. You obviously love to get penis in your anal region for pleasure. Go play bejeweled you crack whore. Better yet go sit in front of a bus. Suck my cock you TFC fags

I would say that someone has struck a nerve!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:33 am

jeffey wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

These guys are great,they come here lying with BS arguments...disrespecting the others...that´s low...too low.

What´s the point here,man?!You have a disease...you lie so much that you believe in your own lies,be a man...face it!

By the way...like your new alias. lol! 

Get a life...or get a f##k out of here.
Back to top Go down
jeffey

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:43 am

Homosexuals. You all like to lick my balls. Fags
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:05 am

banned from forums
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tankbuster

Birthday : 1991-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Descartes42 wrote:
jeffey wrote:

You obviously didn't have an opportunity to read the above post showing well over 100 aliases and a few globally banned for "AIMBOT".

Lmao wow. I knew you guys were stupid, but really?

If you think those links from Soulabducta prove I am a hacker in any way then you're retarded. Look me up on PBBans or GGC, none of the above IPs, GUIDs or aliases are connected to me in any way. They are all from the same guy in Canada who went on my account in 2007 when my password was leaked onto bf2s.com (post is probably still there if you want to look). All of those 100+ aliases are accounts that he created, had access to or name spoofed. The fact that my TanKBusteR=44= alias is on that list means that he played on my account at one point, it in no way suggests that I was ever banned for cheating.

Soulabducta, no offence bro, but you're fucking retarded. If you had any idea what you were doing then you would have realized that those banned GUID's and I.Ps are not connected to me in any way whatsoever. Like I said years ago in my ban appeal, I have never hacked and never will. I invite all of you to go look up MY GUID and MY I.P, not some random nerd from Canada who played ony my account like 8 years ago. You will find no PB or GGC bans on any of my accounts.

I wasn't even going to come back here again, but when I saw that some retard put up someone's banned GUID and tried to say it was me, I just had to come and let you know how fucking retarded you were.

3 years later and you gypsies still haven't learned anything.

PS, Jeffey isn't me either genius.
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:01 pm

gblanco wrote:
banned from forums

By the way gblanco, don't be so quick to assume someone is banned just because you banned them. You really aren't that smart.
Back to top Go down
bf2savygirl92

Birthday : 1992-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:07 pm

jeffey wrote:
Homosexuals. You all like to lick my balls. Fags

This is great material.
Back to top Go down
bf2savygirl92

Birthday : 1992-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Tankbuster wrote:
Descartes42 wrote:
jeffey wrote:

Lmao wow. I knew you guys were stupid, but really?

If you think those links from Soulabducta prove I am a hacker in any way then you're retarded. Look me up on PBBans or GGC, none of the above IPs, GUIDs or aliases are connected to me in any way. They are all from the same guy in Canada who went on my account in 2007 when my password was leaked onto bf2s.com (post is probably still there if you want to look). All of those 100+ aliases are accounts that he created, had access to or name spoofed. The fact that my TanKBusteR=44= alias is on that list means that he played on my account at one point, it in no way suggests that I was ever banned for cheating.

Soulabducta, no offence bro, but you're fucking retarded. If you had any idea what you were doing then you would have realized that those banned GUID's and I.Ps are not connected to me in any way whatsoever. Like I said years ago in my ban appeal, I have never hacked and never will. I invite all of you to go look up MY GUID and MY I.P, not some random nerd from Canada who played ony my account like 8 years ago. You will find no PB or GGC bans on any of my accounts.

I wasn't even going to come back here again, but when I saw that some retard put up someone's banned GUID and tried to say it was me, I just had to come and let you know how fucking retarded you were.

3 years later and you gypsies still haven't learned anything.

PS, Jeffey isn't me either genius.

WoW This is a great explination why TFC aka The Faggitory Clan doesnt listen to anyone. Here is proof he doesnt hack.

Its ok tho I dont mind. I do have a few tips for the flaming guy from Portugal. I know everyone here has influenced you to become more homosexual than you already are buy you need to stop putting peanut butter in your anal and having your dog lick it off. This is just discusting and disrespectful for dogs in general.

For all of the other TFC homo's you all need to stop influencing people to join your Queer clan because its just not right. Jesus said so.

F you all and have a happy time playing BF2 when it dies in a month.

Lick My Balls!
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Banned? lol - Page 2 M6ua
Back to top Go down
Tankbuster

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
Banned? lol - Page 2 M6ua

Yeah, if my clan got proved to be a bunch of retards as often as TFC, I'd probably post something like that too. Unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that you're still retarded.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:34 pm

You talk like a child who just heard their first cuss word.
Thank you for the entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Just ignore him...he wants attention... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol   Banned? lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned? lol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next