=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

Herro? I'm back.  I think.  Gotta talk with the wife :) Empty
PostSubject: Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)   Herro? I'm back.  I think.  Gotta talk with the wife :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 pm

What is up?? Its good to see this clan still around. It was the best I've been in. I took a break from BF2 over a year ago because it was causing issues at home. We had a very busy year in 2011

- Totaled my car (deer ran in front of me at 55mph.
- Bought 2 newer vehicles (sold 1)
- Deployed for 6 months to Honduras
- Wife's Grandma passed away
- Got very close to a divorce/split
- Sold our house to move on base and save some money. (Sold 2 days after we listed it)
- Had to replace the roof on house
- My Grandma passed away. We took a road trip up north and was able to see her.

I'm hoping to play again or start up BF3. Not digging the campaign too much and don't know if Ill buy it. We just moved and half the house is in boxes, so I'll have to dig my game out and download any new updates. I think 1.41 or 1.5 was the last I played on.

Hope you guys/gals are doing well. I miss playing with yah.

Greg
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)   Herro? I'm back.  I think.  Gotta talk with the wife :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey Buffet, Sorry to hear you have had such a year, hope things have smoothed out for ya and looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

E
Back to top Go down
m1keonline1

m1keonline1

Birthday : 1965-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)   Herro? I'm back.  I think.  Gotta talk with the wife :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Hey BUffet Happy New Year and I hope things work out a little better for you in 2012.

Cant wait to see ya back in game as you will probably be out of practice and Im missing the easy kills. lol!

Catch you or should that be kill ya soon

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)   Herro? I'm back.  I think.  Gotta talk with the wife :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herro? I'm back. I think. Gotta talk with the wife :)
Page 1 of 1