=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PorkyBeefin

Birthday : 1991-10-16

PostSubject: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Good evening fellas,

During the round that took place on 12/30/2011 around 9:15 PM CST, I was banned for attacking last flag.

Now I know what you are thinking! This is just another lad who wanted to spawn rape, but I assure you if I wanted to do that, I would do it fairly. (With an L96A1 on top of the plane wreckage from North Base) As my squad was doing so on the ground I thought it would be in my best interest to do so from the air, and to destroy the bridge at every angle. Rapidfx was the one I killed the most as I recollect, he may have some light to shed on the matter since he was the one repairing it over and over. Hopefully his view from the ground could see me coming in phat and spicy to the bridge, not the base itself. On a side note I am sure some of you have heard of my awful flying in the chopper, I think Mini-killz was the last one I ran into a tree with. (Those things come out of nowhere I swear)

But I digress, I will prove it to you that those bombs were not meant to go towards any infantry past the wooden structure, once the BattleRecorder finishes downloading. Who knows how long that will take me, with a ping on every server besides yours being 180 I am lead to believe my internet sucks.

So please unlift my ban on 3 reasons:

1.) I am naturally a terrible pilot. (The bridge is to small of a target in my opinion)

2.) I am madly in love with Mila Kunez (Shout out to the New Years Eve movie)

3.) I play on TFC Wake Island quite often, and have come to love all the regular players.

4.) Your Wake Island server is the only one I can play on without getting Ping kicked. (Kansas does not have internet, it's true)

If ya don't, well shit I can't really talk smack in game. (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT FROM ME No )

Happy New Years everyone, and to all a good night

Love,

[PORKY]areyoubeefin
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Actually... You did kill me a few times on the bridge, and I have no problem with that. What was wrong was when I was standing next to the jeep spawn and your second bomb would miss the bridge and hit there. You got me a couple times at that spot. 24 hour ban.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
PorkyBeefin

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Alright fair enough. I will practice more on the whole bombing thing.

Thanks a bajillion
Back to top Go down
Yodalicious

Birthday : 1983-08-08

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm

My advice would be to not practice your bombing while it is a last flag situation.
Back to top Go down
tomaber

Birthday : 1962-09-11

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Beefin,

I think its important to focus the facts verse the vagueness of your thread.

I flew behind you and observed multiple times of last flag violations with the jet. The bridge, itself, wasn't the problem. It's the blatent bombing and gunning of last flag that is the issue. I talked to you in squad and you continue bombing and gunning last flag. You stated you wouldn't do it anymore, but continued attacks on last flag. The disregard for rules got you a ban.

You have been talked to by others about your history of pushing and breaking the rules continuously over time and this should earn you a permanent ban.

You do play alot and are engaed in the battle continuously these are a potentially redeeming qualities. Directly waging battle with you is fun.

Tomaber
Back to top Go down
PorkyBeefin

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Well I apologize with utmost sincerity then.

I did not mean to shoot past the bridge, and it isn't a problem it was merely the focus point of what I was trying to aim for.

Sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?   

Back to top Go down

It is really my fault that I am a bad pilot?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1