=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello TFC BF3 Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

Hello TFC BF3 Players Empty
PostSubject: Hello TFC BF3 Players   Hello TFC BF3 Players Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello:
Dell1000 (Kaiserbear1000 for BF3) here, Just sitting in your TFC BF3 server waiting on folks to join, might be a longggg wait lol. If you have yahoo, my id is csbeltz200965 , give me a ring if you need another player to get the server started. Turns out that you cant run around as in BF2 when there is a shortage of players, your stuck standing there waiting on others to join. Cya in the games.
Back to top Go down
dano457

dano457

Birthday : 1957-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC BF3 Players   Hello TFC BF3 Players Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 am

being stuck cant move,yea no exploring until enough players to start game, now that is a dumb idea
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC BF3 Players   Hello TFC BF3 Players Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

I changed a setting in the BF3 server.
Try again, I think you can move around now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC BF3 Players   Hello TFC BF3 Players Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:51 am

Hi TFC Admin:

Yep, its working now with only 1 player in your server, lots of maps to remember, and some vary in size. Plus when no one is there, you can take the flags and actually get points and upgrades! Some will say "well thats a stat server" well no , no one is joining the server so i took the flags and scouted for some good sniping spot as well, not too many if you ask me. More like a Rushing type game, which you get points for too. If you recorded my actions, post them here in the forum , i dont mind, its a great game lots of good players, bring your RedBull or RockStar lol. Over and out. "click"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC BF3 Players   Hello TFC BF3 Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello TFC BF3 Players
Page 1 of 1