=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin mis-use of admin privledges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMA

MMA

Birthday : 1978-02-23

Admin mis-use of admin privledges Empty
PostSubject: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:17 pm

[b][i] I play in the wake island server quite often, I was even considering joining the =TFC= clan however after the events from the other night I have decided to hold off on that desision I was playing in the server have been in there for about 3 hrs when there were some players that came in and started to tk myself & several others, which is against your in-game rules however I was the one who was kicked from the server from the admin for stating a opinionated comment in this "free speach" server some one was asking why wasnt the Admin's kicking these players that were doing all the TK's & so in my "opionionated free speach comment" I replied "its because they are either friends of the admins" or afterwards said "the Admin must not be wirth a shit" <~~there i was kicked from this "FREE SPEACH" server for stating my free speach opinion. There for to me and I am sure to others that that was a Mis-Use of of an Admin / sysop Privledge.
I will still play in this server cause there are some good decent =tfc= members i like to talk & play with in there. However I wanted this incident to be known. by whom ever is in charge.
MMA MedHorton
Back to top Go down
followmy6

followmy6

Birthday : 1950-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

You joined the forums and to me that's the start of any recruitment. Admin's what are we doing besides playing a game. Some of us drink or smoke & play. Its not that we are not trying to be fair and follow the rules ourselves. Sometimes you might not be paying attention cause your flying a jet. If you catch the back end of a conversation or notice that some jerk on the other side is ITK'ing his team mates.

Sorry that it was miss understood that you were the one being TK'ed but your negative score is what prompted you to be kicked as well I am sure.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:11 pm

You need to be more specific.
What day ?
Who was the admin ?
Were you writing it in chat window or did you say it using voice in game ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I found the conversation.

MedHorton "arty on last?"
MedHorton "glory no heli on last "
MedHorton "well if we actially had a admin worth a shit they wouod start kicking"

gblancov "KICKING!!! MedHorton see ? admin is working"

MedHorton "admin dont hate cause im right, everyone is entitled to thier opinion."

gblancov "of course, but not calling shit an admin"
gblancov "the usmc commander was kicked"

MedHorton "free speach server, kicking for opinion is not a legit reason"

gblancov "free speech server with a limit"

MedHorton "where is there a limit on opinion?"

gblancov "admin discresion is the limit"
gblancov "you had no reason to call shit an admin"

Only one admin was playing.
I was not playing, I was reading the conversation in bf2cc.
When you started writing in chat window about some players breaking the rules, I started verifing it.
When a player accuse other player of breaking a rule I always verify if what the player said is true.
But you did not have the patience to wait.
You will notice we NEVER use insulting reasons when kicking/banning a player.
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Further, no one here can "consider joining the =TFC= clan". It's a privilege extended by invitation only. My guess is you... won't be invited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
MMA

MMA

Birthday : 1978-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am

rleedrums wrote:
Further, no one here can "consider joining the =TFC= clan". It's a privilege extended by invitation only. My guess is you... won't be invited!

My guess is you are correct, due to the fact that this is NOT the "FRIENDLY CLAN" I expected it to be.
I am a bf2 host looking for a worthy clan to donate a server to however this one will not be the one. Some of the members & admins here I have observered are decent however there are some that just have a bad attitude & let thier rights go straight to thier heads.

MedHorton
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am

MMA wrote:
rleedrums wrote:

My guess is you are correct, due to the fact that this is NOT the "FRIENDLY CLAN" I expected it to be.
I am a bf2 host looking for a worthy clan to donate a server to however this one will not be the one. Some of the members & admins here I have observered are decent however there are some that just have a bad attitude & let thier rights go straight to thier heads.

MedHorton

Please don't confuse "being Friendly" with weakness. You have to realize that when you go into someone’s server and start insulting them that you MIGHT be over stepping the bounds of "free speech". We play the game just like everyone else and TRY to see the rules being broken to enforce them and we DO miss things from time to time, plus there are times when there may not be an admin actually playing the game but be watching the in game messages and see when there are some things going on and that is even tougher because they are at the real jobs and trying to still do some service to the server.

E
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 am

MMA wrote:
I am a bf2 host looking for a worthy clan to donate a server to however this one will not be the one.

We were not expecting a free server anyway.
If you find the perfect clan let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin mis-use of admin privledges   Admin mis-use of admin privledges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin mis-use of admin privledges
Page 1 of 1