=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett30328

Birthday : 1993-10-05

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey guys, I registered on this forum a while back but I would just like to introduce my self.

It is a great honor fighting with all of you in the game. When I join your server (even when empty), I join the squad with TFC members. They always stick around and fight as a team. Together the TFC members and I voice chat together to win the game, and make it more enjoyable.

About me:

My name is Garrett and I am 17 years old. I am enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in the DEP (delayed entry program). I have been through MEPS, taken the ASVAB, and all that jaz. I am currently just waiting for my 16 June 2011 date to roll around so I can enjoy the DI pets at PI.

I am always on your server and play constantly in my free time. I hope to see yall around on the forum and the battle field! If you have any questions just hit me up in game or here!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks for the introduction.

It is our responsibility to provide an excitable and enjoyable gaming experience for one and all.
I think the best way to enjoy this game is playing as a team.
Capturing/Defending flags, reviving teammates, be a squadleader and work as a spawn point staying out of the fight, etc..
We keep the server clean of hackers the best we can.
Keep playing and enjoying the server and if you need help dont hesitate to call an admin for help.
If you dont receive an answer from an admin, maybe they are busy and not paying attention to the screen, be patience.
Anyway, you can come here and report any player breaking the rules so we can take the appropiate action.

Happy killing
See you in the Battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
garrett30328

Birthday : 1993-10-05

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

gblanco wrote:
Thanks for the introduction.

It is our responsibility to provide an excitable and enjoyable gaming experience for one and all.
I think the best way to enjoy this game is playing as a team.
Capturing/Defending flags, reviving teammates, be a squadleader and work as a spawn point staying out of the fight, etc..
We keep the server clean of hackers the best we can.
Keep playing and enjoying the server and if you need help dont hesitate to call an admin for help.
If you dont receive an answer from an admin, maybe they are busy and not paying attention to the screen, be patience.
Anyway, you can come here and report any player breaking the rules so we can take the appropiate action.

Happy killing
See you in the Battlefield

Thanks, It really means a lot. Love what you all do! Just shout if you need help. I always love to give back in any way I can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My introduction   My introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction
Page 1 of 1