=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stonedraider218

Birthday : 1984-07-15

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Please unban me StonedRaider218 I really enjoy your server, I'm not sure what my player did but I was letting a child play for a little bit while I was doing something else, I am sorry and wont let it happen again, thank you.
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 am

You name was "banned" after breaking the rules several times and being kicked and coming back to break the rules again and again. The final straw was attacking a last flag situation with aircraft after being warned that another time of breaking our rules would result in a ban.

Our rules at "TFC" are in place to make the game enjoyable for all players, the ban is set to be lifted on 07/20/2011 at 0840 this time but if there is another instance like there was the first time, it will be a permanent ban.

Also please understand that allowing someone else to play under your name could result in the ban still being permanent even though it may not have been you that was actually playing at the time.

Please take the time to read our rules:

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t2-these-are-our-game-server-rules

also please make sure to be familiar with what is known as "Last Flag" zone:

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t264-last-flag-areas

We Try to post in BOLD letters across the top of the screen when this situation applies but we also ask that the players try to be aware of how the game is going.

E
Back to top Go down
garrett30328

Birthday : 1993-10-05

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm

To help with E641,

I was on the server at the time of this ban. Stone, when you leave your account open, you are still responsible for your actions. Even if it was your child on the game, it was your account and you should be aware of the consequences that derive from the server. Your guy was given several warnings in the top admin bold, as well as the chat. After being kicked several times you where still breaking the server's rules and regulations. I hope to see you in the server soon Stone. Catch yea on the BattleField!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUEST
Page 1 of 1