=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.

Go down 
+2
usmom
10th|Martinez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
10th|Martinez

Birthday : 1985-01-03

This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Empty
PostSubject: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quickfixpcsolutions.com
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

There's nothing here

Lisa
Back to top Go down
tomaber

Birthday : 1962-09-11

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Must have be a typo? Suspect
Back to top Go down
10th|Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

usmom wrote:
There's nothing here

Lisa

The text is a link.
Back to top Go down
tomaber

Birthday : 1962-09-11

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm

OLDIES! Not.... But cool.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 am

Oldies? You're 26, how could you have listened to this driving to school with your mom? Unless she drove you to college? Funny what everyone considers oldies. Oldies to me are from the 50's and 60's. Very cool song though.

Very Happy

Lisa
Back to top Go down
10th|Martinez

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:42 am

usmom wrote:
Oldies? You're 26, how could you have listened to this driving to school with your mom? Unless she drove you to college? Funny what everyone considers oldies. Oldies to me are from the 50's and 60's. Very cool song though.

Very Happy

Lisa

I meant it reminds me of listening to the oldies with my mom. She always listened too a station that played that kind of music and this woman's voice brings me back to those trips.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 am

Gotcha! Wink
Back to top Go down
pfcvaldez

Birthday : 1952-11-03

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm

She sounds very similar to the woman on this song

Back to top Go down
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Kwil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.    This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This song brings me back to listening to the "oldies" on the way to school with my mom.
Page 1 of 1