=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XaldrinX

Birthday : 1991-01-01

Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!   Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Dear TFC, So ye, I've just been banned... So here's the story:

I was trying to get the jet (I was USMC), when another player, "Enemy spotted_on_site" or something similar, was also trying to get the jet... So it was all good (until to the moment when he got the jet instead of me)... So I shot him while he was in the cockpit with my trusty L96A1 (knowing that It won't punch through bullet proof cockpit) just to release my frustration... not a minute later, the dreadful message pops up saying: I'm getting banned for force tk?

1- L96 doesn't pierce through helis and jet glass cockpits
2- I didn't hurt/injure or even kill the person...
3- So why am I getting banned? Any explanation because, damn, really?
4- If you guys can't do anything about this problem, when is the ban being lifted?

Thanks,
XaldrinX
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!   Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

units_on_the_move was permanent banned for using c4 on you while you were waiting for the jet.
You are right.... you were using L96 and you cant make any damage to a pilot inside the jet.
The admin who banned you did not know these facts.
But you did not move when units_on_the_move took the jet and that is a ftk.
The ban will be lifted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
jason10001

jason10001

Birthday : 1974-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!   Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 am

I was the admin that witnised this.I didnt realise he was using the wrong sniper rifle when he shot the cab,but after seeing him shoot i watched him intentionaly run under the front of the plane and force himself to be killed.He in no way was trying to get out of the way and it was very obviouse he intentionaly forced the tk.I beleive he earned every bit of that 24 hour ban.I spoke with two other admins before banning him and they said he had been kiked\banned for these same actions in previous days.Nice story bud but you know what u did was intentional!
Back to top Go down
XaldrinX

Birthday : 1991-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!   Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm

gblanco wrote:
units_on_the_move was permanent banned for using c4 on you while you were waiting for the jet.
You are right.... you were using L96 and you cant make any damage to a pilot inside the jet.
The admin who banned you did not know these facts.
But you did not move when units_on_the_move took the jet and that is a ftk.
The ban will be lifted tomorrow.
Alright I understand ... thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!   Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh... banned for no FTK? I didn't TK.. Please read!
Page 1 of 1