=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange ban?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StroupBSlayen

Birthday : 1989-05-05

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 am

i was playing earlier tonight and got kicked for having anti-aliasing turned on. at least that's what the message said. i thought it was strange but figured "ok ill play along" and changed my AA to off and restarted the game. when i got back in i asked why I might get kicked for having AA on but the members playing must have been AFK because I didn't get a reply and began playing again. A few minutes later I was kicked and banned with the message saying I had AA on. when i checked my video settings the AA was still at 8x so the change didn't take affect until i reset all the video settings and left AA off.

I'm wondering if you guys would be willing to remove the ban because i really do enjoy playing on your guys' server. Or if you decide that the ban is legitimate then would you please explain why having AA on would get me kicked/banned because i have played on your guys's server a lot and never had a problem with this on TFC or any other server.

Thanks,
StroupBSlayen
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 am

Having your anti-aliasing turned on can sometimes interfere with our screen shots.
You must turn A-A off in your game and on your video card settings.
Then come back and play.
The ban was not permanent.
Back to top Go down
StroupBSlayen

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

oh ok, do i have to leave AA off from now on or can i turn it on later?
Back to top Go down
crazyman1965

Birthday : 1965-03-15

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 am

You need to leave it off.
Back to top Go down
StroupBSlayen

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am

mk
Back to top Go down
StroupBSlayen

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

would fraps also prevent the screen shots because i had that running at the time and i usually don't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange ban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange ban?   Strange ban? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange ban?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: