=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned? lol?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silverstiller

Birthday : 1995-11-07

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

I was just simply playing on your server like always... and next thing i knew i got kicked/banned? was it cause this guy called me a jack ass and i said WHAA! im not a donkey!!!! aha thats the last thing i remember saying. I have been playing on TFC for quite some time now and havn't experienced any problems with the staff besides the sometimes kicking for attacking last flag but thats cause i dont pay attention to my map when in a jet. Well thank you for your time and hope you take my request into consideration. I will atleast like to know the reason i was banned. OH AND ANOTHER THING. There are multiple people playing on this IP: such as me and my dad and we both play bf2. We have made a couple screw around characters and that was what silverstiller was originaly but i think he is my main now. Well thank you for your time AGAIN! aha Hope to be killing PaperPast and Mullet soon =D i would say kooda but he ussualy tk's me xD jkjk

------------------SilverStiller
Back to top Go down
silverstiller

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:39 pm

LIFTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess it was a mistake? aha idk well it finnaly got me to register on the forums
Back to top Go down
10th|Martinez

Birthday : 1985-01-03

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Sounds like it was a mistake. We also have a "free speech" policy, one that boarders on 1st Amendment qualities, just don't use racism, that will end your tenure. Either way, if you are back already without a response hear, it sounds like it was an accident.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quickfixpcsolutions.com
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I checked the logs and I did not find any kick or ban on your name.
Maybe you were kicked for another reason like "high ping", but, none of our admins kicked or banned you.
What is your dad's bf2 name ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
tomaber

Birthday : 1962-09-11

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:32 pm

I kicked you because you Arty'd last flag.

Tom
Back to top Go down
silverstiller

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:03 pm

lol cant be possible. i never command and wasnt commanding that game
Back to top Go down
silverstiller

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

and close the thread please.... its lifted anyway.
ps. His ign is MadMan35 it wouldnt be under that name due to the fact he only plays project reality now and days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? lol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? lol?   Banned? lol? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned? lol?
Page 1 of 1