=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TFC Picture or Banner?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XaldrinX

Birthday : 1991-01-01

New TFC Picture or Banner? Empty
PostSubject: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Something I made for this server, since I been really active Smile Contact me to get the full access image[the one with out the "Made by: XaldrinX"/ Water mark] because I don't want anyone copying my work and take credit for it Smile
Here:
New TFC Picture or Banner? Tfcfirst

And 2nd one my brother made [we share same accounts Smile but I play the most]:
New TFC Picture or Banner? Xaldrinx2ndbro

It would be really nice if I could be an admin in this server. Just a little thought I wanted to add on. It would be a privilege to work for this server.

I'm able to:
-edit video/make video
-GFX
-forum editing
-fly plane
-be active in this server
-own Wink
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:32 am

Nice job
Back to top Go down
XaldrinX

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

usmom wrote:
Nice job
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

nice work on the banners XaldrinX...i do have to let you know that becoming an admin is by invite only....you have made the right steps however by joining the forum and getting to know the members...next thing you need to do is continue playing in the server and show your skills as well as show that you are a team player and an asset to other teammates...in the meantime keep up the good work...

when i have a little extra time i want to discuss with you a TFC video idea i have that maybe you could help with....
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
XaldrinX

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:55 pm

mypaperpast wrote:
nice work on the banners XaldrinX...i do have to let you know that becoming an admin is by invite only....you have made the right steps however by joining the forum and getting to know the members...next thing you need to do is continue playing in the server and show your skills as well as show that you are a team player and an asset to other teammates...in the meantime keep up the good work...

when i have a little extra time i want to discuss with you a TFC video idea i have that maybe you could help with....
great! at least I know I'm making progress Smile
Back to top Go down
cowman603

cowman603

Birthday : 1990-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:26 am

i have to say XaldrinX is an excellent pilot... when ever XaldrinX or fibtech is in the sky i stay grounded lol
Back to top Go down
XaldrinX

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:31 am

cowman603 wrote:
i have to say XaldrinX is an excellent pilot... when ever XaldrinX or fibtech is in the sky i stay grounded lol
\

Thanks lol!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TFC Picture or Banner?   New TFC Picture or Banner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TFC Picture or Banner?
Page 1 of 1