=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

XaldrinX unban?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XaldrinX

Birthday : 1991-01-01

PostSubject: XaldrinX unban?   Sun May 01, 2011 10:20 pm

okay, I have been recently banned because of TKING someone for killing me.
Story:
A new game started in the server. I was placed in the Chinese team and when I spawned, I was killed by this guy with an M95 to steal my J-10. I got there first but he killed me. I spawned, and was kind of angry...so wat I did to get back at him was while he was taking of I shot him with an "ERXY" [Idk really how to spell it XD hope I got it right].
After an admin saw my kill and banned me. I'm not sure when my punishment will be lifted. But I believe I don't really deserve it! I been playing on this server for quite sometime now. I have a good ping in it and has alot of good admins...
-Hope you understand!
XaldrinX

In game name: XaldrinX
Back to top Go down
10th|Martinez

Birthday : 1985-01-03

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

I wasn't sure how the initial TK took place, but I saw it in the scroll line. The person that TKed you has been playing on our server for quite some time and I assumed he ran you over while in route to the jet (Something that happens on accident quite a bit when you try to hitch a ride). With that said, I have also seen the person that TKed you do some inauspicious things while contending for jets. However, none of this means that TKing in retaliation is acceptable. As most of us learned in grade school, its normally the second punch that gets someone in trouble.

I was the admin that banned you, and I by no means believe this to be a permanent ban. Blanco will review this thread and lift the ban when he deems it appropriate.

On a lighter note, how long do you spend in the air when you have only one flag and no ammo left in your jet? lol!

Bail on a flag and help your damn team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quickfixpcsolutions.com
XaldrinX

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   Mon May 02, 2011 8:35 am

HE didn't accidentally killed me nor went over men with a "FAV"... I herd an M95 shoot behind me while I was on my way.
Back to top Go down
usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 am

XaldrinX., Here's a hint. Martinez already said the bans not permanent and that Blanco will review it. Just say "ok" "thanks" or whatever. It seems like the guys who get banned come here to get the ban lifted and start yelling at everyone.

I understand you're just trying to clarify but it's not necessary to continue the thread on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
E641

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 am

Intentional Team Killing will NOT be tolerated here! Even if you feel it is warranted because the person did the same to you or as you say to get a jet you were in. If you continue to play here, we will get to know you and be able to take your word of what happened and take some action against the offender. Remember we can't SEE everything all the time and we try watch the scrolling messages but at the same time play so we may miss some things so we listen to the ones we know and trust to take action against the disruptive players.

It gets aggravating at times (I know and am very vocal about it) but just keep within the rules and let the Admins handle those that need to be banned.

E

Back to top Go down
XaldrinX

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

E641 wrote:
Intentional Team Killing will NOT be tolerated here! Even if you feel it is warranted because the person did the same to you or as you say to get a jet you were in. If you continue to play here, we will get to know you and be able to take your word of what happened and take some action against the offender. Remember we can't SEE everything all the time and we try watch the scrolling messages but at the same time play so we may miss some things so we listen to the ones we know and trust to take action against the disruptive players.

It gets aggravating at times (I know and am very vocal about it) but just keep within the rules and let the Admins handle those that need to be banned.

E

understood, wont ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XaldrinX unban?   

Back to top Go down

XaldrinX unban?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1