=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I accidentaly got banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmaonator

Birthday : 1979-03-27

I accidentaly got banned Empty
PostSubject: I accidentaly got banned   I accidentaly got banned Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm

A short 15 minutes ago, I logged onto battlefield 2 and began a search for an interesting multiplayer server I could use to enjoy some battlefield tactics on a dreary saturday night like this. Well I came across this server operated by yourselves called the friendly clan. I am a pretty friendly guy so I decided to join that one. Well , I am not a super experienced player in Battlefield 2 I used to play Battlefield 1942 alot but that is another story but it is too hard to patch Battlefield 1942 these days and it takes 8 hours of research to figure out how to fully upgrade it through all the patches, and then you only have a 10 percent chance of it actually working.

Anyways, I dont know Battlefield 2 that well yet, so when I joined the friendly clans server, I found myself on a wake island map , and I spawned on the Carrier. Well I wasn't very sure if friendly fire was on or not, so i stupidly thought i would get my knife out and test it out, I didn't think it would kill him on the first stab, but anyways I stabbed a guy in the chest and to my horror he died. less than 20 seconds later I got this message that I HAD BEEN BANNED!!! Usually, there is a warning first and I didnt really mean any harm. I really am sry for what I did and i ask forgiveness to the guy I stabbed. he had "TFC" in his name so he must have been a staff or something. I want to play battlefield 2 pretty bad on your server and i want to use all my skills to benefit your clan. I won't tk any more and I am sorry for it.

I have alot of time off work now since i got fired, ( i pulled a knife on a co-worker) JUST KIDDING.... but I did get fired and now I have a ton of free time to dedicate to a nice friendly battlefield 2 clan. I want to join pretty bad now since i realize you guys dont play around i respect that I got banned. However I plead my case and if you will unban me I will donate 10 dollars. Please unban me my name is Lmaonator thats the name I was using and I apologize to the guy who I killed, but I feel a whole day ban is unwarranted for 1 simple mistake I didn't even get to fire a shot ever I was just testing out the FF with the knife.

Sincerely,
Lmaonator
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I accidentaly got banned   I accidentaly got banned Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Lmaonator wrote:
I stabbed a guy in the chest and to my horror he died. he had "TFC" in his name so he must have been a staff or something.

Because this is the first time your horror will last only 24 hrs.
Ban will be lifted after 24 hrs.
I suggest next time ask first.
Donation will not lift your ban.
If you want to donate, do it only because you like the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
cowman603

cowman603

Birthday : 1990-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I accidentaly got banned   I accidentaly got banned Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:08 am

my god i couldnt read the whole thing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I accidentaly got banned   I accidentaly got banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I accidentaly got banned
Page 1 of 1