=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

?! was i baned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hosti1ity

Birthday : 1992-09-21

PostSubject: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:18 pm

So i can't get in to vent or any thing.
Never messed with any setting's some one should at least let me know if you guy's don't want me there...
that or pm me what's going on...
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

I will send you a PM

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 pm

So let's get this straight i have been take out of vent for my outrageous behavior and for the fact's of i have broke rules that the TFC clan has set in place
I know of each and every event that i have broke a rule in the sever for example TK (team killing) if i get team killed first i team kill them back that's just bull shit when you lose points and then the only thing they get is a punish. Indeed unfair but it's your rules granted. I understand that.
Going past arty island once in the hole dam fucking time i have played in TFC i was engaging a jet that my team m8 had on his tail. By the time he got the engaged of his tail he perused too head back to air Field witch in that instance i followed suet. In accordance too TFC rules "there clearly stated as you may not pass arty island (unless) Engageing enemy jet's and or if USMC has one flag nationally or has captured that flag no matter what the flag may be airfield north base south base and or north village and or beach. I know the rules and have done my best in game too try and enforce too other player and or onto my self as far as the rules go. I know i am not the best player and or the worst player i try and make the game fun for my self and other in game with me.

Vent, It has been brought too my attention that i am unable to join vent.
Due to complaints about me.

As far as statements made in vent and or in the sever if i remember correct your sever is a free speech sever and will not tolerate racism in the sever under no circumstance will it ever
I think that the actions takeagenst me are unfair and are because of por admin choice
Let's take this even further. If there is a comp ant against some one why not bring it up too the in a seance of hey you know what tho's comment's that you made and or remarks where uncalled for i would like if you did not state that in my prances. would that be correct and or so hard for some one to say? and or make a point too pm me and or message me. IN vent about this?
As far as warnings go in the sever i took them to hart when i was told not too pass arty island i did not pass it agen after that was told too me.
I do understand that the actions against me are the only thing that can be done till and admin admit's and or admins that they where wrong.
I try to be civil with you guy's and only make statements that are found to be either funny and or about the game. Even if an admin makes a statements that is due to some one's that is from another country. because of the way they spoke.

For this i would like to clarify that under no circumstance am i trying to up root any rules that have been in place and or any thing that has been taken against me.
But please i am asking you guy's that if your going too take such action give the common respect too tell me and or any one that hey this is what action i am taking agents you. am i wrong and or am i correct in the above that i have just stated? Just would have like a noticed is all.

And granted it's your guy's sever and vent and website understood. I am not calling shot i an just requisitioning that things be fair towards and and fellow gamers that my come in to the same problem. I would not take the time and or effort too make this post if i did not like the squad and or sever that you guy's have made...
I like vent and would like to just hang out with the people in vent if that's to much to ask then let me know ill be glad to step aside and leave.
Thank you for you time.

-USMC-pvt-berry-shamus.
Back to top Go down
Hosti1ity

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

your*
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Hosti1ity wrote:
If i get team killed first i team kill them back that's just bull shit.

That's not bull shit, that's against our rules.
No matter if you were invited to join vent or how many hours you have been played in our server, intentional teamkills will never be tolerated.

Hosti1ity wrote:
Going past arty island once in the hole dam fucking time i have played in TFC.

The tone you use trying to state your case its important.
Could be interpreted as the way you react when somebody upset you showing your level of maturity.

1.- If you teamkill back then you are not only breaking our rules, you are not trustable about your history about passing arty island.
2.- The two admins watching you passing arty island knows our rules and they are aware about jets being engaged, so, both admins were wrong, both admins does not know our rules or you really broke the rule passing arty island.

Hosti1ity wrote:
As far as statements made in vent and or in the sever if i remember correct your sever is a free speech sever.

It is a limited free speech server.
racist slurs = permanent ban.
free speech means you are allowed on this server to curse but not to the point to be considered as disruptive player.

Hosti1ity wrote:
I think that the actions takeagenst me are unfair and are because of por admin choice
Hosti1ity wrote:
I would not take the time and or effort too make this post if i did not like the squad and or sever that you guy's have made...

Decide... because the server includes the admins.

Hosti1ity wrote:
I like vent and would like to just hang out with the people in vent if that's to much to ask then let me know ill be glad to step aside and leave.

This is not personal.
We create accounts in ventrilo for known friends or people trying to be recruits like in your case.
We enjoy ventrilo listening funny comments.
The best thing you could do is to know the people in vent better before making any comments that could be not welcomed.
You notice when you say something that bother other people because usually there is silent after that, but I think you understand this when you get some experience.
Keep playing and demonstrate we are really wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was reading your post a song from Cat Stevens came to my mind.

"Just relax, take it easy.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know."

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Indeed, but a grate man once said with grate power come's grate resposibility correct?
Sorry if there's spelling mistakes using phone to message on here. while on base.
I do feel that the action was unfair agenst me but hey it's your sever.
Wish i was told be for this step was taken agents me. Thank you for your time see you in the battle.
I shall start documenting times and when rules where broken for my own sake so this does not happen. Not trying to cause problem's just would like things cleared. On ither side of the aurgement .

Please let me know when i grow up. I would love that.
Smart ass comment don't take it that harsh.
-USMC-pvt-berry-shamus.
Back to top Go down
RazgrizX6

Birthday : 1985-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Hostility, I haven't been in the server in a while and have been absent due to work and school, but Devil you need to shape up! There are a few former Marines in this clan and myself being one of them. Never forget your status as a Marine goes beyond when you have the uniform on and you are held to higher standards at ALL times! This is not a lesson for while playing BF2, but a lesson I hope you incorperate in your life. Blancov was correct when he said relax, do just that. I'm telling you this out of not knowing you but reading your post and a wise man did once say with great power comes great responsibility, Blancov is that wise man and he is the most responsible admin I know. I am not in the loop about the administrative decisions made against you and do not plan to put my 2 cents into it out of the fact that I was not involved, but this is a message for you! Settle down, relax and square yourself away! Your actions are unbecoming and need to be adjusted. Take sometime and re-evaluate your actions. From what I have heard from others you have the potential but you lack the maturity. This is why you don't go from Pvt to Cpl, you have to develope not only as a man but as a Marine and a leader. I hope you understand I am not trying to belittle you in anyway, I just expect more out of you Killer! Drop me a line anytime if you have questions or need advise in here or in the real combat arena!

Semper kill,
Sgt. H
USMC VET
OIF 09-07
OEF 24-05
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ?! was i baned?   

Back to top Go down

?! was i baned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1