=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i was banned

Go down 
+2
madmullet
gomez3420
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gomez3420

Birthday : 1983-04-17

i was banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Excuse me but this is not just your affair, hacking involves our whole clan. And does not involve anybody you have played with in the past.
And you saying Gblanco probably never played for the team and was only on the roster and played for a sub par team. Simply shows me you think you're better than everybody else [a typical hacker Character trait]
And how they hell do you think showing screen shots of unusually high scores is helping your case?
And yes just because three clan mates decided you are hacking Is enough to convict you hear.

doug u used to play with me as well in wake...even join my squad with mully and me, i even tried to recruit u back in the days when i was TSH...those high score was back 3 yrs ago when i was in TSH and i was a j10 whore...pre 1.5 patch when the balance of the j10 and f35 was so skewed...as far as being sub par team...im not sayin im better than anyone, i am comparing TSH to the other teams out there, skill wise TSH is sub par cause a lot of those other clans in the leagues recruit the best, something TSH really didnt focus on but its cool cause TSH made up for it in the closeness of the people we played with...which was very enjoyable...these SS help me cause they show that i have remained consistent through out the yrs, also all hackers get caught and banned...im using the same guid since the game came out...i have like 6 aliases that came from tag changes...i got some of ur clan members (former TSH and new) stating im legit...all im askin is for a fair shot....if i disrespected u in anyway i do apologize...is he said she said enough to convict? no cause im sure every one of us would be in prison if thats the case...cause i could go to a cop and say doug killed someone and boom ur off to jail...all im asking is for some proof that i hack...pbss or pbban ss then i will accept my fate.

i was an admin in my old clan and an officer in that clan along with outlaw...who hates hackers with a passion...now if there is a way for me to prove my innocence please let me know...cause i'll do what ever it takes. the reason i go this far is because i do not hack,i am an experienced gamer... whose played with some of the best this game has to offer. through my experiences in the game got better it took me 5 long years to get to this level and if you truly believe i hack...im bad compared to some of the other league players out there. all im askin for a place to play with my friends, i dont play often in wake cause honestly im sick of the map but ever now and then i come to play with my old TSH friends...please dont take that away from me...again do tell me how to prove my innocence and ill do it, and provide me proof of this so called hack that i use, which is none...i have no need for them
Back to top Go down
gomez3420

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 pm

also heres some vids from my wake days to show more proof that im not a hacker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhaXIehZq4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aPHDPQ2kgY
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm just trying to say that hacking affects everybody in the clan and therefore is everybody's business.
It is pretty much impossible these days to prove who is hacking and who is not hacking.
So it is impossible for us to show evidence of you hacking, and it is also impossible for you to show evidence of you not hacking.
So in their lays the problem.
So are solution to the problem is If three admits think somebody is hacking he is banned.

And I don't believe that all hackers get caught
Back to top Go down
gomez3420

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
I'm just trying to say that hacking affects everybody in the clan and therefore is everybody's business.
It is pretty much impossible these days to prove who is hacking and who is not hacking.
So it is impossible for us to show evidence of you hacking, and it is also impossible for you to show evidence of you not hacking.
So in their lays the problem.
So are solution to the problem is If three admits think somebody is hacking he is banned.

And I don't believe that all hackers get caught

Again i mean no disrespect, i am an honest gamer..mully and many others now this...ask them...as far as the evidence i provided video clips of me playing so u get to see my style and how i play while on the ground and air. also note these videos show me doing regular stuff...also i will broadcast my screen via xfire so u can see how i play and c real time how i dont hack...this is another solution to the problem
Back to top Go down
gomez3420

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:52 am

so i looked into what may cause my black ss and my anti-aliasing is on...so what ill do is turn it off...also i would like to be allowed in ur server where i will broadcast my play through xfire so that u can see what i see and see with ur own eyes that i do not hack...that what u see is my very own skill. Also i tend to alt tab a lot to surf the net when i play or answer xfire/aim messages so during this broadcast i will not minimize...everything u see will be legit...what do u think
Back to top Go down
gomez3420

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 pm

i get off work early on sat nite i would like the ban to b lifted so that i may play in ur server to broadcast my game play to prove my innocence i should b home and playin around the lastest of 630 pm pacific time...hope u lift the ban for that day...lookin forward to proving my innocence
Back to top Go down
gomez3420

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 am

so its been a while since i heard back from u gblanco...i wanna see proof of my hack. a legit SS showing me hacking not a pb= 0 bs cause not only i but many other gamers alt tab of bf2 aka minimize to browse the internet when our team is getting raped on wake. In this SS i wanna see me no fog which it wont have wake has none...i wanna see name tags...which you wont see cause i dont need them...i wanna see aimbotting from the chopper which is characterized by a no cursor in the middle of the box or a different color cursor (ie green or blue are most common) or aimbotting in general which is characterized by seeing silhouettes through walls or players snapping in the direction of the opposition

name tags
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=22080
no fog
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=69418
aimbotting in third person( snapping on targets)
http://www.xfire.com/video/201566/
aimbotting with tags
http://www.xfire.com/profile/oxkillerxo/screenshots/?ss_file=abbda473272aa3b3e879f8c4cd32c173052e4636.jpg
aimbot with autofire

http://www.xfire.com/video/1fb793/

here are some evidence against real hackers, now unless u have evidence like this against me, which i know for a fact you dont seeing that many members in your own clan no that i am a good player and that i am legit... and u may ask how i know about these hacks...well the answer is simple because i was apart of an anitcheat team, it was my job to look at SS and find these hacks...btw the 8 series of nvidias graphic cards are know to cause black pbss and i have my anti aliasing on...now i ask for proof and i want it. i can look down ur list of clan members and give u names of people who played with me and know im legit...so please unban me i would like to play with my friends again mully in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was banned   i was banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was banned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2