=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coldce23



Posts : 3
Birthday : 1990-10-15
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello!

First to say: great server with great rules and members. Now over to the topic.

I got banned for Suspicious Hacking and I would like to say because I'm a low ranked guy with god K / D ratio, does that mean I hack? Of course It's suspicious for you guys that I got such a god K / D ratio. But I'm just a good player like every one else.

I haven't played Battlefield 2 for like one and half or maybe 2 years. So I recently starting playing Battlefield 2 again and started a new account all over.

So I would like to be unbanned if you guys feeling it's the right thing to do.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

avatar

Posts : 298
Birthday : 1986-12-04
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 30
Location : conway, ar

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 pm

first things first...we do not just look at a persons K / D ratio and rank to determine if a person is suspected of hacking...reason being is that we know that some people start new accounts and as a private, are very good players...

the process goes deeper than that to confirm our suspicions....if a player has a ridiculous K/D and kicks back bad punkbuster screenshots, than our suspicions are probably correct...

i'm sure blanco will be able to shed more light on this topic for you...
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm

The admin who banned you (TheMadChemist) will explain you the reason.
You can start by telling us what is your main account so we can verify if you really have experience.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:20 am

coldce23:

You win like so many other hackers on this sever. I expect you will be unbanned, but not by me!

TMC
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 pm

two years you havent played but yet you were killing everyone like all you do is play this game with one shot kills and a whole server of people saying a hacker and i believe them with the things you were doing with four guys running and shooting at you but yet you smoke us like were noobs so yes you are very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
jason10001

avatar

Posts : 169
Birthday : 1974-05-05
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 pm

I too have my suspicions about you i played in a game with you a couple of days ago and you had like 200 pointswhen while the nearest guy to you had like 80.Im not saying that that makes you a hacker but im a three star thats been playin for like 6 years i was runnin jet and chopper that game and killin most everything i ran across and yet your on the ground pulling double my score with a lot of 1 shot kills.I was watchin the kills pop up at 3 to 4 at a time.These players you were walkin over werent noobs and most of them are pretty good on the ground.I came verry close to banning you myself that day for the same reason.ive had plenty of 200+ point games but the other close player scores arent usualy more than 50 or so behind me.I too would like to look at the stats of your old account and see some screen shots taken by us in game.Until then I too vote HACKER! No
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

YOU ALSO MADE THIS ACCOUNT 3 DAYS AGO WHAT IS YOUR OTHER ALIASES AND WHY YOU DONT PLAY THAT ONE NO MORE GLOBAL BAN MAYBE
Back to top Go down
coldce23



Posts : 3
Birthday : 1990-10-15
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:54 pm

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
two years you havent played but yet you were killing everyone like all you do is play this game with one shot kills and a whole server of people saying a hacker and i believe them with the things you were doing with four guys running and shooting at you but yet you smoke us like were noobs so yes you are very suspicious.

I'm a experienced flag capper, all I do is take heli and then fly high and bail out over an flag, then I cap the flag. It's how I get kills. I pretty much a teamplayer using microphone talking to other squad members and commander of course. I always spot people and request UAV. It's my playing style.

jason10001 wrote:
I too have my suspicions about you i played in a game with you a couple of days ago and you had like 200 pointswhen while the nearest guy to you had like 80.Im not saying that that makes you a hacker but im a three star thats been playin for like 6 years i was runnin jet and chopper that game and killin most everything i ran across and yet your on the ground pulling double my score with a lot of 1 shot kills.I was watchin the kills pop up at 3 to 4 at a time.These players you were walkin over werent noobs and most of them are pretty good on the ground.I came verry close to banning you myself that day for the same reason.ive had plenty of 200+ point games but the other close player scores arent usualy more than 50 or so behind me.I too would like to look at the stats of your old account and see some screen shots taken by us in game.Until then I too vote HACKER! No

It's actually 3 years last time I played. My old account: http://bf2s.com/player/64591090/

Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm

You stopped playing with your old account because punksbusted banned you.

Ban stays.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
coldce23



Posts : 3
Birthday : 1990-10-15
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 pm

gblanco wrote:
You stopped playing with your old account because punksbusted banned you.

Ban stays.
I did a search on my GUID and I can't se a PB ban? Post pic please?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Don't PM me with your bullshit. You don't want to know what I think.
Back to top Go down
jason10001

avatar

Posts : 169
Birthday : 1974-05-05
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

youve only got 28000 points and 200 hours on that account why dont you show us your other ones.200 hours is still pretty noob Suspect
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
YOU ALSO MADE THIS ACCOUNT 3 DAYS AGO WHAT IS YOUR OTHER ALIASES AND WHY YOU DONT PLAY THAT ONE NO MORE GLOBAL BAN MAYBE

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:38 pm

geek geek geek geek lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jason10001

avatar

Posts : 169
Birthday : 1974-05-05
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm

HOLY BANLIST BATMAN! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Suspicious Hacking   

Back to top Go down
 
[BANNED] Suspicious Hacking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: