=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 got banned for no reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[:NET:] Gunner-E-



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1987-07-15
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 30

PostSubject: got banned for no reason   Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:50 pm

i was running towards a jet behind a tfc member at the start of the round and someone behind us shot a rocket at the jet and blew it up. the guy who blew it up jumped into a chopper with the other team mates and flew away . one of the tfc admins thought it was me that blew it up and banned me. i think it was =TFC= fibtech. that was bs and i think that admin should have his admin rights removed for at least a week or two. he banned me just for assuming it was me who did it without knowing for a fact who did it. didn't even ask.

i would like to be unbanned plz
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fibtech



Posts : 133
Birthday : 1962-12-16
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 54

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 am

Well let's examine the facts. After the jet blew up, everybody piled into the blackhawk including you. You are correct that I didn't know who it was. Before issuing the ban I also entered the chopper to see who was playing AT. You were IN FACT the only AT in the chopper and earned yourself a 24 hr ban. Your actions in game proved you to be a disruptive player and your forum post confirms that you are also a lair. Assuming I don't have my admin privileges removed for a week or two per your suggestion, I will see if we can't just make your ban permanent.

Oh, I see this account has less that 100 points on it. What other accounts do you play with that have been previously banned from this server? Please tell me that you didn't create a new account just to get back into the server, and you couldn't make it past 100 points before getting banned again. Simply pathetic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 am

Nice one fib lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[:NET:] Gunner-E-



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1987-07-15
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 pm

fibtech wrote:
Well let's examine the facts. After the jet blew up, everybody piled into the blackhawk including you. You are correct that I didn't know who it was. Before issuing the ban I also entered the chopper to see who was playing AT. You were IN FACT the only AT in the chopper and earned yourself a 24 hr ban. Your actions in game proved you to be a disruptive player and your forum post confirms that you are also a lair. Assuming I don't have my admin privileges removed for a week or two per your suggestion, I will see if we can't just make your ban permanent.

Oh, I see this account has less that 100 points on it. What other accounts do you play with that have been previously banned from this server? Please tell me that you didn't create a new account just to get back into the server, and you couldn't make it past 100 points before getting banned again. Simply pathetic.

Yes i jumped into the blackhawk with everybody else after the jet blew up. NO I was not playing as AT. I WAS ASSAULT CLASS. Again you are assuming and you are WRONG.

The reason my account has less than 100 points is because I just barely bought this game not even a week ago. I haven't played in years and lost the pass to my original account.

simply pathetic huh?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

[:NET:] Gunner-E- wrote:
i think that admin should have his admin rights removed for at least a week or two.
i would like to be unbanned plz

Asking for remove admin rights will never help your case and it is a silly request.
When a player breaks the rules in our server and we know it is not a regular player, like in your case, the first time we kick or ban for 24 hrs only.
Your ban will be lifted after 24 hrs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
fibtech



Posts : 133
Birthday : 1962-12-16
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 54

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am

Seeing a rocket icon next to your name is an assumption? Seeing you hop out of the chopper and run to the jet spawn with a rocket launcher perched on your shoulder is an assumption?

And what was the name of that original account that hasn't been played in years?

_________________
Back to top Go down
[:NET:] Gunner-E-



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1987-07-15
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 am

gblanco wrote:
[:NET:] Gunner-E- wrote:
i think that admin should have his admin rights removed for at least a week or two.
i would like to be unbanned plz

Asking for remove admin rights will never help your case and it is a silly request.
When a player breaks the rules in our server and we know it is not a regular player, like in your case, the first time we kick or ban for 24 hrs only.
Your ban will be lifted after 24 hrs.

I didn't break any rules...

fibtech wrote:
Seeing a rocket icon next to your name is an assumption? Seeing you hop out of the chopper and run to the jet spawn with a rocket launcher perched on your shoulder is an assumption?

And what was the name of that original account that hasn't been played in years?

again with the rocket... you must have gotten me confused with someone else. I didn't have a rocket. Even if I did, it wasn't me that shot at the jet. I ran to the jet spawn at the start of the round. I got into the chopper after but decided to jump out at last second to wait for the jet to respawn. There was a guy waiting for the jet already named "skeeter" or something and I noticed he DID have a rocket. And you banned me before the jet respawned. So you must have gotten me confused with him.

don't remember the name of my account but it was probably the same name as this one i'm posting on except for the "-E-"
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:06 pm

if i were you gunner i would just take my 24 hour ban and consider myself lucky and not try and argue your case with an admin because your going to lose and dig yourself a hole.just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
[:NET:] Gunner-E-



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1987-07-15
Join date : 2010-12-25
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 pm

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
if i were you gunner i would just take my 24 hour ban and consider myself lucky and not try and argue your case with an admin because your going to lose and dig yourself a hole.just my opinion.

i'm not trying to cause problems or argue but i didn't think that was right because it wasn't me who did it and i got kicked for it.

that's all i have to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: got banned for no reason   

Back to top Go down
 
got banned for no reason
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.
» Possible reason for haven bug?
» Banned for TK?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: