=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was banned from your bf2 server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=sBs=JTwormy

Birthday : 1996-02-09

I was banned from your bf2 server. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello

My name in BF2 is =sBs=utman96. I was banned from your server 6 months to a year ago. I honestly do not remember the reason why I was banned but I think it was along the lines of thinking I was hacking. I am not a hacker, if I had a hack I wouldn’t even know how to run it or use it. But if it was any other reason please contact me through this forum and I would like to get all of this resolved. I love your servers and most admins. I usually keep my mouth shut unless somebody singles me out.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm

=sBs=JTwormy wrote:
Hello

My name in BF2 is =sBs=utman96. I was banned from your server 6 months to a year ago. I honestly do not remember the reason why I was banned but I think it was along the lines of thinking I was hacking. I am not a hacker, if I had a hack I wouldn’t even know how to run it or use it. But if it was any other reason please contact me through this forum and I would like to get all of this resolved. I love your servers and most admins. I usually keep my mouth shut unless somebody singles me out.

Thank you.

Just to refresh your memory. it was two weeks ago,the reason was disrespecting server "this is a douche bag server".
If you're lucky the person who banned you will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

If you think "this is a douche bag server", why you want your ban lifted ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
=sBs=JTwormy

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I think you have me mistaken with somebody ells. I was having problems with bf2 2 weeks ago. I couldn’t even get on. And I love yawls servers. I don’t remember saying that. And when I was banned the reason stated me cheating. And it was a lot longer ago.
Back to top Go down
=sBs=JTwormy

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:55 pm

And sorry not to add this to my last message but i do not hack/cheat in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:39 am

=sBs=JTwormy wrote:
I think you have me mistaken with somebody ells. I was having problems with bf2 2 weeks ago. I couldn’t even get on. And I love yawls servers. I don’t remember saying that. And when I was banned the reason stated me cheating. And it was a lot longer ago.

You were never banned for cheating.
I am 100% sure you said "this is a douche bag server" but I dont know the reason.
But saying "this is a douche bag server" is not that insulting to keep you banned, so, I will lift your ban.
We will keep an eye on you anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
=sBs=JTwormy

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Thank you,

If I did say that I am terribly sorry and it won’t happen again. And I understand you wanting to keep an eye on me just in case. I am usually a very respectful player if I did say that u was probably mad at some other player and I meant for it to be at that player. And I do promise it won’t happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned from your bf2 server.   I was banned from your bf2 server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned from your bf2 server.
Page 1 of 1