=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you make servers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cpt.farva

Birthday : 1999-09-30

How do you make servers? Empty
PostSubject: How do you make servers?   How do you make servers? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm Cpt.Farva as you all know i just got unbanned from the website i'm sorry for that liitle mistake i made but i was wondering if i could make a no rules server where all of you can join and socialize and talk. Ferthermore iwould like to make it a wake and gulf of oman and maby road rage. if you tell me how and i do make one the Prefix will be Cohort: waning don't put =, + ) ( {}[] or it won't fit have a nice day and continue beating the wekkend warriors server and you'll be the best wake server remember ya'll pwn and gig'm AGGIES!!!!!!!!! oh and i'm 11 and well thankyou for listing and perticipating and enjoy sunny cherry ALMOST CHRISTMAS and MIKE hope you daught gets well bud =) cherry cherry cheers cheers geek santa santa rendeer rendeer albino
Back to top Go down
followmy6

followmy6

Birthday : 1950-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you make servers?   How do you make servers? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Get a job = Get money that you can call spare money = Then get a server = Then make it so no rules are on it = then when people are cheating & glitching on it you wont mind so much cause you'll love the fair play that goes around.
Back to top Go down
cpt.farva

Birthday : 1999-09-30

PostSubject: Re: How do you make servers?   How do you make servers? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 pm

oh i never knew it would be that hard i don't think i'm that responsible but thankyou for the reply and info Deep-Six king cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
followmy6

followmy6

Birthday : 1950-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you make servers?   How do you make servers? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

The cheapest way to start a server is to figure out how to set it up from your home computer a spare computer. Your not going to get a lot of traffic on it if you do get it all setup and working. If you do get one going at your house it can only be a non-ranked server since ranked servers are only authorized by E.A.

The easiest way to setup a server is to rent one. Then you to http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/battlefield_2_server.php

Rent the server at $0.79 cents per slot. when you have a question about something you put in a trouble ticket slowly over time you'll learn how to run a server. But mean while it will be a ranked server so when people join at least you'll get points for playing. So 10 slot server would cost you $150 per year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you make servers?   How do you make servers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you make servers?
Page 1 of 1