=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

*S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*S2K* 0kolepuka

Birthday : 1979-09-04

PostSubject: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 pm

brah im afk AKA *S2K* 0kolepuka... i stated earlier that im on my noob acc... i like to get the badges all over again... its fun.... im a 3 star gen and have been playing in your server for a long time... i have a hard time finding a decent ping due to my location... Hon,Hi... id like to know why i was banned... check my stats... 144018035.... mahalo nui loa... an a hui hou!!!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 am

You were banned for using hacks.
You are the second player from the same clan banned in this server for the same reason.
The first player was *S2K* eyejacket
And I hope *S2K* silentkiller587 is not using hacks, because he will be the third player.

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am

Ok this is as much as i know so far as to how that round before i got banned went... i was in the cobra with a real good pilot i got alot of kills at north village then went to airfield.. next round CHINA side i was in a squad with an admin... i cant remember his name... i locked onto a F-35 2 clicks west of north village... the pilot was one of your clan members battlefield something i cant remember... he bailed in that location... our commander spotted him 2 times... he was a blinking red dot in the water... i made 2 passes with bombs and a the second with guns and got him... i then was called full of crap by him because he said there was no UAV... but he dont know our commander spotted him... so i told him our commander spotted him... i then end up defending our airfield... so i came down 90 degrees and was locked on a tank on the flag... i dropped my payload and there was a chopper directly above the tank... i couldn't see because the tank and the lock on target made it a blind spot... so i crashed into the black hawk while pulling up... that battlefield member of yours then told me brah no ramming... i said sorry and told the admin in my squad i didnt even see the chopper... then... this battlefield guy rams our attack helo... WTH... i tell the admin in my squad... he said i talked to him about it in vent... so battlefield guy says sorry... US has north village... there is a UAV on it the remainder of the round... im dropping random bombs getting some kills here and there and BOOM... banned.... it makes no sense... i didnt see any foul play in the matter.... i know dangerous doug had jus joined in there... what really gets me is i was on my idle player name *S2K* Brah im AFK... i use this player to idle in our server... but i decided to play with it and bring the rank up... its funny that when im on my 3 star account *S2K* 0kolepuka i get respect... and when im on a noob account no respect.... your admin i was with said that it must be the same thing like the real army and ppl with higher rank will get more respect..... true...

This is the first time ive been banned for hacking so this is hilarious... my original name is *S2K* 0kolepuka... im the leader of *S2K* and can vouch for my clan members... all of them have been thoroughly checked through PPBANS... we have found some hackers and can give you names and PROOF of there cheats... either by unanimous decision... or actual names with links to purchasing of hacks... we are legit and mature players... i have few clan members that are 60 years and older... father and son.... and all real close friends... no foul play here...

i want a second opinion... i gone through this a hundred times in my server... if a guy gets banned for hacking... we need PROOF to really call him a cheater.... First thing is have him checked out through pbbans... second check stats and type his name and any info about him on the web in association with bf2 hack sites etc.... after we do all that we can and he comes up clean... honestly what can you do.... he came up clean... so then i get all the clan members together and present his case.... now its a clan unanimous decision... Keep um or Dump um...

So i guess what im asking is.... id like a clan unanimous decision... mahalo nui loa an a hui hou!!!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 am

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
This is the first time ive been banned for hacking so this is hilarious... all of them have been thoroughly checked through PPBANS...

We dont use pbbans anymore, we stopped using pbbans after knowing how immature are the admins there.

We use punksbusted and eyejacket is in their list and you will be in their list soon.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/guidcheck.cgi?guid=e050fbafd7d3abe841f2294be918d0d8

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

thats all you can say about me... i will be on the list soon... what the hell kinda proof is that... i want other opinions... your the only one commenting and you obviously dont understand where im coming from... i put everything in plain english text.... im sure there are more members viewing this forum... id like to hear from the rest of you... also the admin who banned me... man up... this is a very weak case and me as in my defense deserves a second opinion...
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 pm

gblanco wrote:
*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
This is the first time ive been banned for hacking so this is hilarious... all of them have been thoroughly checked through PPBANS...

We dont use pbbans anymore, we stopped using pbbans after knowing how immature are the admins there.

We use punksbusted and eyejacket is in their list and you will be in their list soon.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/guidcheck.cgi?guid=e050fbafd7d3abe841f2294be918d0d8

sorry but i run with ppbans and im an active IRC junkie in there.... also... i have no clue whats wrong with eyejackets screen shot... hes a legit player and one of my best pilots... please show me in that SS where there is something wrong...??? t
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:28 pm

gblanco is your acc nick the hardest hitte... i played with you a thousand times... i was your gunner and pilot numerous times.... are you seriously gonna ban me for probable cause!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 pm

I will show you the link when punksbusted.com ban you.

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 pm

PunksBusted GUID Check

Enter GUID: 211968909

GUID is not present on the MBL

i was not banned... a =TFC= admin banned me.... lets be real here... i checked with punkbuster...
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:51 pm

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
i was not banned... a =TFC= admin banned me....

You are not banned yet by punksbusted...... I have been trying to explain you that.
When they ban you I will post the link.
You were banned in this server by a =TFC= admin before they do it, but you will be banned anyway.

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

show me something.... i wanna see some proof... this is crap... i never had a problem before in the 3 years ive been playing... i will be banned anyway... how do you know.... i gotta see this... when your proven wrong will be un-banned?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

You say that "i know dangerous doug had jus joined in there..." as to imply it might be me that banned you.
Well I'm here to say it was not me.
Also I don't understand how you could be an admid and not know what is wrong with that screenshot.

P.S. Now I have seen the screen shots I wish it had have been me.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 pm

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
show me something....

This is the last time I tell you this.
You will see the link and screenshot when ready.
Your screenshot shows the same hacks used by eyejacket.
When is it going to be ready ? After punksbusted.com ban you.
After punksbusted.com ban you, you can appeal your ban.
If punksbusted.com lift your ban, we will lift ours.

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm

@ Doug... there was 3 of you in there... and as for being an admin... i stand up to the guys ive banned... this is horse shit thats why the one who banned wont come forth.... looks real stupid.... and cowardly... so much for the friendly clan... talk about false adervertisement....

The only official site to lift a ban is evenbalance. We have the experience with one of our members with an incorrect ban and after the appealing, the ban was lifted and the history cleared, pbbans knows this, but instead of instructing the player about the procedure they decided to criticize the way we run this server.

practice what you preach... you cannot blame all *S2K* members... it would have to fall under clan discrimination....
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Before you start crying Coward, did you ever stop to think that maybe the admid who banned you has not been in the form today?

If there were three admins in their why was just my name mentioned?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
why the one who banned wont come forth....

Wont come forth ?
I banned you and I have been answering all your questions.
But who banned you it is completely irrelevant.
When we find hackers we ban them. period.

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
Looks real stupid.... and cowardly...

You are the stupid for using hacks.
Dont blame me for doing my job.
I took a screenshot from you, I submitted the screenshot to punksbusted.com and you were found guilty.

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
The only official site to lift a ban is evenbalance.

If evenbalance bans you yes.
But you need to appeal a ban in pbbans.com if they ban you.
And you need to appeal a ban in punksbusted.com if they ban you.

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
We have the experience with one of our members with an incorrect ban and after the appealing, the ban was lifted and the history cleared.

We had the same experience with one of our members and the ban was lifted and history cleared too.

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
pbbans knows this, but instead of instructing the player about the procedure they decided to criticize the way we run this server.

You have no idea of what is this all about because pbbans deleted the original post from their site.
Wonder why.

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
practice what you preach... you cannot blame all *S2K* members... it would have to fall under clan discrimination....

We dont blame all *S2K* members... only those banned for using hacks like you and eyejacket.
*S2K* silentkiller587 keeps playing in our server and we are not banning him, but he must understand no matter who the player is, member of your clan, this clan or any clan, if we find an evidence according to punksbusted.com we will always submit that evidence to them and if they find the player guilty, the player will be banned, like in your case.
We are streaming to punksbusted.com and we follow they rules.

Birthday : 1966-03-17

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

is this like old or what................? lol!
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Before you start crying Coward, did you ever stop to think that maybe the admid who banned you has not been in the form today?

coward....? lma0... if you only knew.... lemme guess doug... your an internet tough guy... and i did mention the other 2... one was in my squad.. name ill find out soon enough... and da other one was battlefield something.... im sure you remember... i was pissed and i said to the admin in my squad wth im getting banned... and he said he didnt know...
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 pm

ill be waiting.. lol @ mad... i wish this thread never existed.... this sucks...
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

*S2K* 0kolepuka wrote:
DangerousDoug wrote:

coward....? lma0... if you only knew.... lemme guess doug... your an internet tough guy... and i did mention the other 2... one was in my squad.. name ill find out soon enough... and da other one was battlefield something.... im sure you remember... i was pissed and i said to the admin in my squad wth im getting banned... and he said he didnt know...

I would ask what the hell you're talking about when you say I am a Internet tough guy, from what I posted. but I couldn't care less what you think.
Maybe you should man up and admit you were hacking.
The proof will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am

doug your ford gotta go... this is my ford.... rofl...

Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:23 pm

A small box is good on a girl, but not so good on a truck lol!

Last edited by DangerousDoug on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*S2K* 0kolepuka

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
A small box is good on a girl, but so good on a truck lol!

must be a white man slang...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs483.snc3/26459_111111858920793_100000659379023_126734_1457878_n.jpg

dis iz hawaiian style...
Back to top Go down
Yodalicious

Birthday : 1983-08-08

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Did you really bring your truck into this? LMAO
Back to top Go down
jason10001

Birthday : 1974-05-05

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am

I was not in the game being spoken of and i wasnt the one that banned you.But after seing the screen shot and reading the posts blanco has repeatedly told you the screen shot will be submitted and if they decide to globaly ban you it will be all the proof you need.Read blancos posts hes been very clear about the matter,I might add that pushing the matter and speaking poorly of our clan name and reputation wont help your case at all.You want a vote from the members of a clan that ur talkin poorly about i bet i could predict the outcome of that vote lol! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....   

Back to top Go down

*S2K* brah_im_afk Un-Ban Request....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next