=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heads up !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdog

Birthday : 1963-04-06

Heads up !!! Empty
PostSubject: Heads up !!!   Heads up !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

October 20 - Comet Hartley 2 will make its closest approach to Earth, coming within 11.2 million miles. For a few days around October 20, the comet should be bright enough to view with the naked eye in the early morning sky. You will, however, need to be far away from the glow of city lights. Look to the east just before sunrise. In early November, NASA's Deep Impact spacecraft will observe comet Hartley 2 from a distance of about 600 miles. Eyes to the skys.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

Heads up !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up !!!   Heads up !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm

So, do you just like astronomy or do you do this for a living?

Lisa
Back to top Go down
blackdog

Birthday : 1963-04-06

Heads up !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up !!!   Heads up !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I just like out side stuf like that. Its a cheep hobby and it gets me and the wild bunch out from in front of the TV and PC. When you sitting out there looking for meteors it give me a chance to talk to my kids also. I realy like the meteor showers. Most of the time I'm out side by my self and when the shower get heavy I'll go wake the kids up to come see. Lost of times I'll set out there an not see any at all also. Its like fishing thow. The more you do it, the better you chances are of seeing something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heads up !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up !!!   Heads up !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: