=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elpeede

elpeede

Birthday : 1972-02-17

Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!   Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Hello all!

Well , Tappertoo let slip he had been whiping some USA ass here so I thought I'd pop along to even up the balance. Laughing

Ok Chaps... now keep in mind I'm a BRIT! here comes the question... derrrrr. Ventrilo Password? How does one get one of those then? I may be being thick.. I'm probably being thick.. but this simple fact has me stumped... and Tappertoo has taken longer than 30 seconds to reply by text.. Very Happy

Cheers
elpeede ..... aged 6 & 1/2 (accuracy age! - or 55 if the Wii Fit is to be believed! Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

PostSubject: mmmmm   Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:02 pm

good question!!! I'm sure you will get a good answer in no time. welcome to our site I hope that you stay and get to know us..also get in squads and get to know us.
Akilles
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!   Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Sorry for the delayed answer.
I sent you our Ventrilo Server Info.
Check your private messages please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
elpeede

elpeede

Birthday : 1972-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!   Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Sorted.. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!   Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there! So many Brits... so few bullets!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: