=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kicked for a stupid reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kivmatten

Kivmatten

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Location : The location of me is like my profile picture, I am a wanderer who enjoys solitude.

Kicked for a stupid reason Empty
PostSubject: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:30 pm

The situation here is this:
on September 25 i was at the airfield tower facing the south direction (northern tower) i was sniping some enemy units and then from out of nowhere a bomb hits me in the face from *name disclosed because i'm afraid i will get baned* he clearly could have seen me on the map because i was spotting a tank and my icon would have been blinking. So because i was so obviously noticeable i punished him for the Team Kill and then 4 seconds later he kicks me from the server and says a rather rude comment to me as he did so.

It might be in the server logs but i just don't understand why i was kicked for such a bad reason.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 pm

No. 1. We don't punish for accidental TK's. Even if you think someone should know you're on their team, unless they come right up and shoot you, it's better to take the high road and just tell a admin.

Sometimes I can be looking at someone and they have no name above their head until I move a couple of steps. This could be the reason.

It's frustrating, but at least it's not a ban.

Hope you come back and play.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Kivmatten wrote:
a bomb hits me in the face from *name disclosed because i'm afraid i will get baned* he clearly could have seen me on the map because i was spotting a tank and my icon would have been blinking. So because i was so obviously noticeable i punished him for the Team Kill and then 4 seconds later he kicks me from the server and says a rather rude comment to me as he did so.

Next time dont hide admin names.
You will not be banned.

You need to understand accidents happens.
Did he bomb you intentionaly ?
Of course not, then it is an accident.
Dont punish for accidents, punish only if you are a 100% the teamkill was intentional.

Checking the logs, what is wrong is the reason the admin used to kick you.
You should be kicked for punishing for accident, not for smacktard.

KivMatten punishes =TFC= TheMadChemist for a teamkill ( KivMatten has 1 punishes and 1 forgives)
=TFC= TheMadChemist Global [13:35:37] !k kivm Smack
[13:35:38] KICKING!!! KivMatten for being a SMACKTARD! Knock it OFF!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Kivmatten

Kivmatten

Birthday : 1993-12-04
Location : The location of me is like my profile picture, I am a wanderer who enjoys solitude.

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 pm

It looked intentional to me so i went with my gut. But after yesterdays team killing noobs i think i know what it means, Cause I'm pretty sure (just a wild guess) shooting someone who is just standing around on the carrier for no reason whatsoever is team killing. (i wasn't even moving for the record) if you could look at the logs and do something about the noob who was killing all his teammates that would be great. (hint he had 6 punishes last i saw)
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm

He may have been bombing a tank or another vehicle and not saw you because of the hitbox shown by the vehcile, I get bombed like that all the time and ALWAYS forgive for it because I realize that it is going to happen. Here we always give breaks for things like that because it is going to happen, and since you were sniping you probably did not realize a vehicle was close to you.

We welcome people to the server but require them to follow the rules.

E
Back to top Go down
fibtech

Birthday : 1962-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 am

Hint: Auto admin kicks with 3 punished TK's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked for a stupid reason   Kicked for a stupid reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicked for a stupid reason
Page 1 of 1