=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

4star glitch nearly solved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spin_junkey

Birthday : 1979-02-11

PostSubject: 4star glitch nearly solved   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 am

my last msg from EA_Ryujin
hopefully i will have it solved as soon as i finish cleaning up ( we had a 7.1 earthquake here in new zealand. . . . 6112 aftershock eeeek )

this is the msg from EA_Ryujin......
Ok, here is what i want you to do. Uninstall the game and everything associated with it. Next, run a reg-cleaner on your system. I suspect that by now you have some broken registry keys. Running a reg-cleaner onyour system will fix that for you. If you do not have a reg-cleaner, i recommend using C Cleaner - it's a very good application and it is free. Once you have donw that, reboot your computer.

Next, head over to Store.EA.com and get the latest version of the EA Download Manager. Install and run. Once that is completed (after the initialization sequence setting country etc.) I want you to click on the "Sign in" tab and enter your EA account email address/password. Once you do that, you should see a DDR (Digital Download Rights) entitlement listed there for Battelfield 2 Complete (I just gave it to you) waiting to be downloaded etc. Just press the "Start" button next to it. The game files will be downloaded to your system. When the download is finished, the button will change to say "Install" press it to create the playable game on your system. Once it is ready, the button changes again to say "Play". You MUST press thsi button the first time in order to play. This does some account magic here that sets the game to your account etc. Thereafter you can just play from your desktop icon.

Let me know if you need anything else.

as stated i have more pressing matters to attend to, and i thank-you for your time
Back to top Go down

4star glitch nearly solved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1