=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request DETTONATOR.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DETTONATOR

Birthday : 1990-09-12

Unban request DETTONATOR. Empty
PostSubject: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 am

Gday from australia. i was playing on ur server a few days ago, teaming up with a few of ur members and having loads of fun. we were working really well, capping, killing and rolling out from the carrier and airfield well until i got banned unexpectedly. AS round after round ensued i got kicked and subsequently banned for suspicion of haxing. this took my by surprise as i wasn't playing the best that day and my shots and kdr did not reflect any evidence of haxing. it was quite lol to assume i was haxing and am posting this to request to be unbanned as i enjoyed the time i spent on ur server. I understand that it may have been a shot on a tank which got me banned wen i hit the tracks after the enemy tank was already damaged. i'm also curious as to wat other factors played a part in my banning and hope that this situtaion can be rectified to an unbanned state.

peace...bread and land Razz

SG|. DETTONATOR
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

The way you were easily bombing and destroying full life tanks flying a jet with a 1 shoot kill from miracle angles.
The tank on ground was not damaged when you destroying the tank with 1 shoot, in fact, the tank had a supply box.
Players voting to kick you from server.

This is why you were banned for suspect of hack.
We are analyzing screenshots and discussing this.
If we lift the ban, we will let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DETTONATOR

PostSubject: Re: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

The kickvotes put against me were because i had put a kickvote up on that player and as for the tank shots i suppose i was lucky. the tracks are the weakest point ona tank and occasionally can be destroyed with one shot. And the bombing, well lol i would never i assume in a million years it was cos of that. im an inf player who fails at bombing and flying in general. I know that it is possible to destroy tanks with just the two bomobs allocated which i have down before and has happened to me many many times. thankyou for considering my request and i hope to see u all soon on the battlefield

SG|. DETTONATOR
Back to top Go down
DETTONATOR

PostSubject: Re: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey again, just wondering was is being done about my situation. Its ben a few days and would like a yes or no as the suspence is killing me Razz. Everyone ive told of this ban has LOL'd because i dont hax, especially at my jet flying accusations. One possiblity for the dodgyness you may have seen is the fact that i had 180 ping. This does creatre a bit of lag and can influence others on wat did or did not happen. anyways a descion in the next few days would be appreciated.

SG|. DETTONATOR
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

The ban was lifted.
You will stop spotting enemies in false.
You will respect our rules and our players, specially our members.
You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request DETTONATOR.   Unban request DETTONATOR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request DETTONATOR.
Page 1 of 1