=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unban please?

Go down 
+3
Yodalicious
gblanco
snipedumad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snipedumad

Birthday : 1990-11-15

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 am

i was banned for tking for jet, but i thought it was an enemy in the jet, and didnt realize it was my own teammate until i got banned. please unban. thank you.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 am

There is no way you could think the j10 taking off was an enemy and the complaints about you for suspect of hack makes this ban perm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 pm

i was really tired at the time i was playing, and havent been able to get back at this message since because i have been really busy, hence why i am really tired. which is why i shot at the jet, i thought an enemy was in it. i do not hack, there is no such thing as a "jet" hack. i have many hours in this game (about 1000+) most of it being in the helicopter/jet. i guess you can say i play this game too much and am way too good at it. i will broadcast my gameplay if you would like to show you i am not running any hacks, nor have had tried any hacks. please review this ban once more, thank you. king
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

so can i please get someone to reply to my unban request? ive been waiting almost a week
Back to top Go down
Yodalicious

Yodalicious

Birthday : 1983-08-08

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm

gblanco wrote:
There is no way you could think the j10 taking off was an enemy and the complaints about you for suspect of hack makes this ban perm.
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

snipedumad wrote:
i was really tired at the time i was playing, and havent been able to get back at this message since because i have been really busy, hence why i am really tired. which is why i shot at the jet, i thought an enemy was in it. i do not hack, there is no such thing as a "jet" hack. i have many hours in this game (about 1000+) most of it being in the helicopter/jet. i guess you can say i play this game too much and am way too good at it. i will broadcast my gameplay if you would like to show you i am not running any hacks, nor have had tried any hacks. please review this ban once more, thank you. king
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Xd   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:05 pm

I beg to dffer on the jet hack. It does exist. I haven't seen you fly. But I can tell If I fly against you. You like to dogfight?

Akilles
Back to top Go down
crazyman1965

Birthday : 1965-03-15

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:49 am

Thought I had remembered seeing something about jet hacks before and Google being my best friend I found this.

Battlefield 2 [multihack by a3ro]

Fixes/Additions
- Added support for the latest Battlefield 2 Beta Patch (1.50)
- Tweaked the TV Missile aimbot to be more accurate against faster moving objects

Features

- Use commander assets such as Artillery, Vehicle Drop, UAV, Supply Crates, and Satellite Scans whenever you want (regardless of whether or not you are commander). If the assets are destroyed, this feature still works!
- Ability to set a "hot key" to spam various commander assets, such as Supply Crates.
- NEW Ultimate Dog Fighter feature - makes your air vehicles immune to all types of AA (both ground and air missiles will never lock on to you).
- Aimbot - Auto aim at the enemy's head or stomach (vector or hitbox)
- Aircraft Aimbot - Auto aim with your air vehicles (TV missiles, Jet missiles, etc) to ground or air vehicles.
- Wallhacks (Entity, xqz2, asus, and more)
- Shows you where the enemy is on the radar at ALL times, regardless of the UAV's status/position.
- Nametags - Shows the enemy nametag in bright red at all times, and teammates/squad leaders in blue/green.
- Health ESP Bar - Shows you how much health enemy has in a small bar below their tag
- Full brightness
- 10 different crosshairs

Save / Load Function - Lets you keep your favorite settings one click away

** Hacks from a3ro are ALWAYS 100% Punkbuster undetected, GUARANTEED **

rant on
I really dislike cheaters (hacks) as they take away from the game play and make it unenjoyable for everyone else. If you need to play a game that you have to cheat on then where is the fun in that. Me personally I don't mind having a ton of kills against me. It's just a game and a way to take some stress off for me.

just my .02 cents
rant off
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 pm

i do like to dogfight, but ill tell you, im not the best dogfighter... and i didnt know there was jet hacks, but i assure you i do not use any.
Back to top Go down
Akillesblood

Akillesblood

Birthday : 1984-12-11

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: xD   unban please? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Wel I know you or I are not the best dogfighter lol no that honor belongs to Zeqtr. But I am very experieced in the Jet and I'm the best dogfighter in this clan. I'm NOT the best pilot. But I am the best Dogfighter. Somehow I think I believe You.

Our rules are intentional tks equal ban. But if this is your first offense and you give your word to follow our rules. Then I vote banlift. Afterall. He has been respectful. And seems sincere. Ultimately, this will be up to the Admin. Unless he calls for a vote. I too have been in your shoes.

I vote Banlift.

Akilles
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Akillesblood wrote:
Wel I know you or I are not the best dogfighter lol no that honor belongs to Zeqtr. But I am very experieced in the Jet and I'm the best dogfighter in this clan. I'm NOT the best pilot. But I am the best Dogfighter. Somehow I think I believe You.

Our rules are intentional tks equal ban. But if this is your first offense and you give your word to follow our rules. Then I vote banlift. Afterall. He has been respectful. And seems sincere. Ultimately, this will be up to the Admin. Unless he calls for a vote. I too have been in your shoes.

I vote Banlift.

Akilles
thank you for your kindness. i hope to be unbanned because i love wake island servers Smile
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am

may i get a response please? i know you already ruled this ban but i think i deserve another chance. if i am playing too good ( which is rare nowadays because i am losing interest in the game) you can tell me to ground pound and i will. thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 am

I think we should give him another chance. It's not often you find a 19 year old who's respectful when asking for something.

Lisa
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 pm

thank you lisa.
Back to top Go down
taco

Birthday : 1999-09-11

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 am

yes i respectfully ask him to be unbanned
but you unban him and he starts to tk people in the jet or
suspect of hacking then i say ban him
Back to top Go down
taco

Birthday : 1999-09-11

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 am

+hes just 19
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 am

Its been a few months, can I get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

And his birthday is coming up.
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:42 pm

So is yours Very Happy But your birthday is earlier then mine Sad
Back to top Go down
snipedumad

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:18 am

Sleep Hi everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban please?   unban please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban please?
Page 1 of 1